Looks Like Healey Tweeting from Convention Tonight - Let's Tweet Her Back!!!

Dont understand the point if she just scrubs it. She's been getting hammered this past week and the only posts on @massago are hers or ones supportive of her.

Because somebody has to stay busy scrubbing it. It's the same reason I said people should just start dropping brass in random places - because it just sends the machine into a tailspin going around in circles chasing bullshit.

If her Twitter account is CONSTANTLY flooded with Pro 2A stuff - it will annoy the crap out of her - that alone makes it worth it.

Now I have to figure out how to use Twitter.

Because somebody has to stay busy scrubbing it. It's the same reason I said people should just start dropping brass in random places - because it just sends the machine into a tailspin going around in circles chasing bullshit.

If her Twitter account is CONSTANTLY flooded with Pro 2A stuff - it will annoy the crap out of her - that alone makes it worth it.

This

So if I tweet @massago...xyz, does the AGO see it, or do just the people following you see it. Are you posting it at AGO's account or are you posting on your account. Damn I feel like someones grandmother trying to figure out the internet.

Meh, I guess it will annoy the f*ck out of the bottom 2 or 3 interns on the totem pole who have to stare at a screen waiting for tweets to pop up for them to scrub while Maura's drinking a wine spritzer somewhere.

Not only those employed by her. But those that follow her and care to see everything about her.

Think of it like a massive Glob article comment section.
[laugh]

So if I tweet @massago...xyz, does the AGO see it, or do just the people following you see it. Are you posting it at AGO's account or are you posting on your account. Damn I feel like someones grandmother trying to figure out the internet.
Ha I know how you feel. In 1978 elementary school, I was literally the first one trying to learn anything about any computer I could get to. Now I'm like WUT? Why would I want to do that? One of these days I will go see what Snapchat is... I guess that is even hotter than Twitter. Although I am not sure who I am supposed to send the naked pics to or why I would want to do that. My wife can see me in person.

Okay I gotta go shout at someone to get off my lawn now...

Not only those employed by her. But those that follow her and care to see everything about her.

Think of it like a massive Glob article comment section.
[laugh]

So I tweet @massago xyz. It shows up on her account and also the accounts of anyone who is following her?

If she blocks you do you know?

blocked.PNG
Lol one of the people in her office just blocked me. I just replied to one of her tweets telling her that the ban was useless.

It is probably her nephew, or a senators, who is getting paid $80.00 an hour as a computer consultant to scrub the Twitter feed.[rolleyes]

Bob

So I tweet @massago xyz. It shows up on her account and also the accounts of anyone who is following her?

If she blocks you do you know?

You won't know of a block until you try and look at her feed.

She (or whoever is in chage) will get a notification every time her @ is used. So we could be givng good vibrations right now..... [rofl] [puke]

Anyone who looks for all tweets/too tweets with her @ will see anything we send. If the scroll far enough.

Oh and that same acct. blocked me as well. HIGH FIVE! [laugh]

Last edited:
I don't tweet but have an idea. What about some tweets that would support gun control beyond what she wants like talks of banning all semi-automatic rifles rifles from police and National Guard. And other stupid FR ideas like searching all vehicles crossing into Massachusetts with airport type security

Somehow I didn't get banned. It could be because I worded them in ways that idiot statist fascists could mistake for a compliment. Such as "We don't need rule of law and due process anymore thanks to Maura Healey!" LOL they probably like that.

Try clicking on that directors acct. Bet you got the hard block. Lol.

Full ban = Milo. It takes an awful lot to get booted from Twitter.
Nope... Still no block. Lol. I am not sure if I should be disappointed, or pleased at my skills of wording troll tweets.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This is priceless!!

Cof1ZDIVYAEwKLk.jpg

My understanding is that most information, including comments, on Facebook accounts of public agencies immediately become a matter of public record. I know that MA public record law and accountability is a complete mess, but doesn't this apply to Twitter as well as Facebook? PDs across the country have been threatened with suits for removing comments they don't like. Account scrubbing on a personal account is one thing, but a public office/official's account should not be scrubbed since it's a matter of public record and subject to FOIA/records requests.

My understanding is that most information, including comments, on Facebook accounts of public agencies immediately become a matter of public record. I know that MA public record law and accountability is a complete mess, but doesn't this apply to Twitter as well as Facebook? PDs across the country have been threatened with suits for removing comments they don't like. Account scrubbing on a personal account is one thing, but a public office/official's account should not be scrubbed since it's a matter of public record and subject to FOIA/records requests.

She deleted at least one tweet. GOAL linked to it, but no longer goes anywhere.

Ive had a twitter account for years, but never tweeted or retweeted anything until two days ago, lol @MassAGO...only really had the account to follow my kids when they were younger...

Followed goal, comm2a, etc. Log in tonight to find a lockout message noting suspicious activity on my account requiring password reset...

Coincidence? [tinfoil]

Ive had a twitter account for years, but never tweeted or retweeted anything until two days ago, lol @MassAGO...only really had the account to follow my kids when they were younger...

Followed goal, comm2a, etc. Log in tonight to find a lockout message noting suspicious activity on my account requiring password reset...

Coincidence? [tinfoil]

betcha if you were following the DNC, black lives matter, and MSNBC they would have left you alone.

I don't tweet but have an idea. What about some tweets that would support gun control beyond what she wants like talks of banning all semi-automatic rifles rifles from police and National Guard. And other stupid FR ideas like searching all vehicles crossing into Massachusetts with airport type security

With the current level of police hatred general retard going on out there - some tweets suggesting that allowing LEO to still continue to purchase firearms for their "personal use" - with suggestions that it was racist to allow white cops to do that - while banning black people from defending themselves - might actually get some traction.

Her twitter feed is a bunch of people SUPPORTING HER DECISION in the past two days.

Examples; #gaysagainstguns support you, all former 5 AGs support the decision. Get rid of those dangerous guns. Keep our state and its residents safe.

Back
Top Bottom