• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks Like Healey Tweeting from Convention Tonight - Let's Tweet Her Back!!!

her AGO page is all tweets from pro 2A people basically calling her out on her bullshit. it's amazing.

Just hit the tweet button on top right of screen, type in @MassAGO @maura_healey, and then type what you want to say. Don't put in any commas, just spaces.

I have an account but all I do is get alerts from local PD. How do I tweet "to someone"... Is that the right phrase? Can I tweet pics of my butt? I have a couple hours to kill.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I do not have a twitter account but I would like to thank all of you who have spanked her on twitter! She is toast.

Dont understand the point if she just scrubs it. She's been getting hammered this past week and the only posts on @massago are hers or ones supportive of her.

Dont understand the point if she just scrubs it. She's been getting hammered this past week and the only posts on @massago are hers or ones supportive of her.

Okay, another noob question. How does that work? If she blocks me, does it just prevent her from seeing my tweets directed at her? Or, does it block everyone who sees her feed? And, who does the blocking? I doubt she's sitting there clicking block every few seconds.

That I don't know, sorry, just got twitter account yesterday so I a newbie too.

Okay, another noob question. How does that work? If she blocks me, does it just prevent her from seeing my tweets directed at her? Or, does it block everyone who sees her feed? And, who does the blocking? I doubt she's sitting there clicking block every few seconds.

I can't see my tweets in my Tweets section of the web page, just an old one I sent. Deleted?

TBH, Ive always just used it to follow people of interest, so to me its really been just a newsfeed. My first tweets were the other day when someone started a thread suggesting this.

Twitter is like a bunch of people shouting in a large room. You can use people's names (the thing with the @ sign) to identify who you are talking to, and that person can choose to ignore you (block), but they can't make everyone else stop listening to you.

Ugh. Did you see the tweet from Rep. Seth Moulton GUSHING over the AG's decision to start enforcing the laws that "have been on the books for 20 years"? You want to feel sick read his tweets over the last week. It's hard to even believe. Disgusting.

Ugh. Did you see the tweet from Rep. Seth Moulton GUSHING over the AG's decision to start enforcing the laws that "have been on the books for 20 years"? You want to feel sick read his tweets over the last week. It's hard to even believe. Disgusting.

I try not to read stuff like that. It doesn't accomplish anything productive. They're really doubling down on this idea that "Oh yeah it was always the law, we're just stupid and didn't notice until now".

I'm taking on students and a chubby chick who don't get the logic of Rep Garry signing the letter, but she's crazy for thinking blm blocking highways should be charged with murder..... Some Fn people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom