Looks like every Thug in Dorchester has a Glock and a High cap Mag...

I’m done - that’s just back through their 2020 posts, and I didn’t include the P80s or ones where the report wasn’t clearly stating it was a Glock that had over 10 rounds in it and they were in/from Dorchester.

I’m done - that’s just back through their 2020 posts, and I didn’t include the P80s or ones where the report wasn’t clearly stating it was a Glock that had over 10 rounds in it and they were in/from Dorchester.
Thanks for the effort backing up my point! So how many still in the hands of DOT Thugs?

And I can’t buy the damned Glock I want here or have mags over 10 rounds in Boston...
I'm from Dorchester and have plenty of connections/contacts there.. Just let me know what you need. I'll hook you up.
I mean, hey, "I know a guy..." (sarc - but, sadly, actually probably NOT sarcasm).

BUT...This is not not NOT a "new thing" nor a "modern day thing". There was always always ALWAYS a way to find whatever you want/need/desire/etc....And most importantly, this is NOT and NEVER WAS just a "Dorchester thing". Back in the day, if you needed "something" and couldn't get it/couldn't find it/etc?.. No worries. There was ALWAYS Charlestown, or Roslindale, or Southie, or (if you knew the right 'Homey') Roxbury, or... etc etc etc.

Just sayin' 😉

Demerits all around for no throwdown embroidered shoulder patches.

Officers Recover an Illegal Firearm and Arrest One Following a Traffic Stop in Dorchester — bpdnews.com
Officers observed a black backpack containing a yellow box of sandwich bags in the rear of the vehicle, and a black digital scale sitting on the center console. The officers requested that Nelson exit the vehicle, and as they opened the door, they smelled a strong odor of fresh marijuana.

Further investigation of the backpack revealed a black firearm, (5) medium plastic bags containing marijuana, digital scale, and personal papers belonging to Rommel Nelson. ...
Did Nelson give permission to search the passenger compartment,
and if not, what was the probable cause that a crime was being committed?
P. S.
8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

I wonder if the street value of a glock is inflated over firearms on “the list” like it is in the legal world.

The perp will have to lawyer up because of the first time tint offense, not for the multiple repeated firearms offenses.

Yellow baggies are a more pronounced yellow through excessive tint.

And I can’t buy the damned Glock I want here or have mags over 10 rounds in Boston...

If you give zero F's about what's legal, your possibilities expand greatly.

Or move to a free state.

So I can go into Sportsman’s Outpost and buy a New Gen 4 Glock Model 40 MOS for around $550 with Two standard capacity 15 round mags?
That's kind of an impossible ask because you can't even buy that gun for that little money in a free state never mind mass... that's basically a $700ish gun at retail.... lol.

That's just what the law says. You're so 2019.

That's kind of an impossible ask because you can't even buy that gun for that little money in a free state never mind mass... that's basically a $700ish gun at retail.... lol.
Well my pricing from memory and from when I left PA in 2012 for wonderful MA...

I believe the G19 gen5 I have on layaway ran me $640 a couple weeks ago (well will eventually). Last year about this time I bet $100 less, but I want one before they get even harder to find, supply & demand.. Now that is free state online prices.

One of these Glocks had a drum mag. I wonder if most of these guys have ever even fired a pistol - can't think of anything less usable than a compact pistol with a drum mag.

I believe the G19 gen5 I have on layaway ran me $640 a couple weeks ago (well will eventually). Last year about this time I bet $100 less, but I want one before they get even harder to find, supply & demand.. Now that is free state online prices.

One of these Glocks had a drum mag. I wonder if most of these guys have ever even fired a pistol - can't think of anything less usable than a compact pistol with a drum mag.
You know what is full retard?

A G26 and a drum mag.

Carry a sub compact with a drum mag.

Is that a drum mag in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

I am shocked that BPD newz actually correctly used the term high capacity, in the correct context. Most of DPRMA loons do not know the difference between restricted capacity, vs standard capacity (e.g. 15-19 rounds) vs high capacity, which is anything > standard capacity magazines.

I am shocked that BPD newz actually correctly used the term high capacity, in the correct context. Most of DPRMA loons do not know the difference between restricted capacity, vs standard capacity (e.g. 15-19 rounds) vs high capacity, which is anything > standard capacity magazines.

Don't they just call everything high capacity? A broken clock is right twice a day :)

Well my pricing from memory and from when I left PA in 2012 for wonderful MA...
That gun was never that cheap. Most glocks ping out about $599-$650 for mainstream models.... under 500 for smaller guns, etc. The longslides nearly all ping out 700+...

Those are good deals, of course assuming you can get a gun from them at the moment as many of the popular Glocks are in short supply..

Funny the markdown on say a 19x isn't anything like the difference in a 19. At the moment both cost about the same "retail". Granted a 19x should be a more expensive gun, the niche it fills just isn't as popular.

Do you have to ever use the membership to get the discount? - doesn't look like it. I may sign up just to get another Glock cheap next year ($35, 1 gun a year, must have had the membership for 1 year prior is what I read)..

Those are good deals, of course assuming you can get a gun from them at the moment as many of the popular Glocks are in short supply..

Funny the markdown on say a 19x isn't anything like the difference in a 19. At the moment both cost about the same "retail". Granted a 19x should be a more expensive gun, the niche it fills just isn't as popular.

Do you have to ever use the membership to get the discount? - doesn't look like it. I may sign up just to get another Glock cheap next year ($35, 1 gun a year, must have had the membership for 1 year prior is what I read)..
If you qualify for a police / mil discount you can get Blue Label pricing.

That is the same as GSSF pricing as those guns are Blue Label.

If you are a civilian and want to take a Glock Armorers Class - you must be a GSSF member.

Back
Top Bottom