• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like David Gregory is off the hook...

According to the article they have not yet decided if charges will be filed. While I doubt that will happen I think your post is a little premature.

I support that douch's RIGHT to HOLD a 30 round magazine...
Hell, I'd even take that pussy to the range and point at the general location his testicals should be. (not with the rifle)
This is America, isn't it?

According to the article they have not yet decided if charges will be filed. While I doubt that will happen I think your post is a little premature.

Don't know man, feels like the first step towards "no action".

I support that douch's RIGHT to HOLD a 30 round magazine...
Hell, I'd even take that pussy to the range and point at the general location his testicals should be. (not with the rifle)
This is America, isn't it?

My problem is that there were over 100 cases of weapons violations, 2 of which were cited in the article, you can bet those guys are screwed.
If he doesn't get charged, the rest should be dismissed, retroactively doing the same for everyone else rung up since the enactment of the ban.

Last edited:
I look forward to the idiotic contortions vis a vis the 14th amendment once DG is cleared of all wrongdoing. If I was ANYBODY that had a conviction for a hicap, I would have that suit tee'd up.

Richard Gardiner, a firearms attorney, said that MPD referring the case to the OAG without arrest is not unexpected. “This is not unusual for high-profile cases. The police investigate the facts and give the results to the prosecutor to decide whether to bring charges,” he explained.

Not surprising. "I don't want this tar-baby -- so here you go Mr. Prosecutor, and have a great day." <running footsteps heard as police brass exits stage left at great speed>

not really, not for beautiful people, but who cares about laws anyways, they are all bullshit at this point.

While Mr. Gregory got away without being arrested or going to jail, the police arrested 105 other people in 2012 on charges that included possession of “high capacity” feeding devices.

How the **** do these hypocritical douchebags get away with proposing MORE legislation banning such items, when there is direct video and audio evidence of someone breaking the EXISTING law, and not being prosecuted for it?! What is the ****ing point, exactly???

Last edited:
How the **** do these hypocritical douchebags get away with proposing MORE legislation banning such items, when there is direct video and audio evidence of someone breaking the EXISTING law, and not being prosecuted for it?! What is the ****ing point, exactly???

because beautiful people don't kill people or rape minors ... that or they are trained professionals at doing so. The gun control is for peons.

I look forward to the idiotic contortions vis a vis the 14th amendment once DG is cleared of all wrongdoing. If I was ANYBODY that had a conviction for a hicap, I would have that suit tee'd up.

Lawyer up, time to get conviction overturned.

Wait so can I get beta mags and if I get caught just say they're for a play or a movie Im making? YouTube counts right?

Back
Top Bottom