Looks like Channel 5 is going after oil filters tonight

From the article......What the ever loving f***!

"There's the Winthrop man accused of having a copy of Hitler's manifesto along with two ghost guns. Other defendants in Milton and Wrentham together had AR-15 style ghost guns along with suppressors and switches. "

Sorry...Hitler made me do it!

I don't know, about this train wreck of a thread, everytime libtards decide to take a shit on guns you guys line up right next to the a**h*** to savor every morsel of shit pouring down.

From the article......What the ever loving f***!

"There's the Winthrop man accused of having a copy of Hitler's manifesto along with two ghost guns. Other defendants in Milton and Wrentham together had AR-15 style ghost guns along with suppressors and switches. "

Sorry...Hitler made me do it!

I am more concerned that "having a copy" is a crime that you may be "accused" of. That's so .... Nazi. I guess we need to go around libraries, dump those books in a market square and set them ablaze! So progressive!

More at the link. Don't want to post the whole article.

Illegal, deadly firearms accessories just a click away in Mass. (wcvb.com)

BOSTON —
Massachusetts has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but those laws are doing little to stop the purchase of firearms accessories that can be easily turned into illegal silencers or be used to turn certain handguns into machine guns.

The silencers are being sold as fuel filters or solvent filters and typically are shipped from China, according to David Magdycz, acting special agent in charge for Homeland Security Investigations in Boston.

But when investigators visit the homes where the fuel filters have been delivered, they have never found them to be used as anything but illegal silencers.

"We've found no legitimate use for these suppressors or these silencers, ever. We've never gone to a residence and had them show us exactly what they attach to or how they're used as an oil filter or a solvent filter," Magdycz said.

Trigger switches turn a Glock handgun from a semi-automatic firearm, which fires one bullet every time the trigger is pulled, into an automatic weapon, rapidly firing bullets with one pull of the trigger.

A machine gun is "incredibly dangerous," Magdycz said.

"We've had incidents where individuals have had a (legal) fully automatic weapon, and when they fire it, they don't know how to fire it. And it's gone out of control and killed people," he said. "On the street side, it's 100 percent illegal. You cannot, without the proper license, have a fully automatic weapon. It's dangerous for law enforcement. It's dangerous for other civilians, especially in these tumultuous times now. We're afraid that these items in the wrong hands would obviously prove more dangerous to everyone in the community."

Thank goodness it doesn't have a shoulder thing that goes up. That would just be disastrous.

I see you’re new to the forum. Let me suggest that you A. check the classified listings for the holy grail Gen 5 Glocks and see if you can find a free state deal, one which is ~$550 dollars or ~$650 with night sights. B. It’s building season. Grab your Gen 5 P80 lower frame and then a slide and barrel and roll your own. C. Last resort, pay an exorbitant price for a Gen 5 Glock from someone on the forums. The Gun Parlor WILL NOT SELL YOU Gen 5 Glocks if you are a Massachusetts resident. Those deals, as well as many other items on their website, are sold to people in states which do not have stringent gun laws like MA does. Again, They will not sell you those miracle priced Glocks. Nor the ARs. Nor the MP5s. None of it.

From the link: IMPORTANT! Certain Firearms, Ammo & Accessories may be restricted in your State. Your order will be delayed or canceled if items are restricted in your state.

18 U.S.C., § 921(A)(24)

The term “Firearm Silencer” or “Firearm Muffler” means any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for the use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication.
Aren't earplugs designed to muffle the report of a portable firearm?

Looks like it was recorded at that range again. LOL.

MaSzZqf.jpg

Didn't watch it and tool lazy to search channel 5. Is that a real screen shot from "that" range/store?

I never forgot their last sell out... and this is just another cherry on top. Anyone who continues to give them money should think hard about it. Especially when there are other great FFLs very close by

“That” store/range virtual tour.

Didn't watch it and tool lazy to search channel 5. Is that a real screen shot from "that" range/store?

I never forgot their last sell out... and this is just another cherry on top. Anyone who continues to give them money should think hard about it. Especially when there are other great FFLs very close by

‘Tis indeed the same place. Those soy boys have stooped so low. Sad.

I am more concerned that "having a copy" is a crime that you may be "accused" of.
Consider the source. They're probably just offended that the perp had a mimeographed copy
which didn't accrue any royalties.

So can a blanket wrapped around the gun. Ban blankets.
Blanket?
0886ed2cf7a0f78ac7f8b66ff10354a7.gif
mike-lindell2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom