• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looks like Channel 5 is going after oil filters tonight

bruhahahahaha
best laugh I’ve had today
thank you[rofl]
Ok, post a link to a one in stock, now, on an official MA gun store web site.
I like their prices no more than anyone else.
I just do not accept those empty bruhahas. If you are aware of alternatives- be so kind, share your wisdom.

I wonder if they will be interviewing Reptile.

Or maybe they will be interviewing one of the Dbags from THE GUN PARLOR.
The probably will be!

If I didn't have myself together with proper documentation - I would not be engaging in this sort of discussion!

Even if they had a warrant for my internet records - they would not find anything.

I am aware that I am high profile so I have to be extra law abiding.

They used samples from Hickok45’s video for an example of a Glock selector switch lol. It just showed him absolutely peppering a watermelon hahaha. He also had a bayonet on his Glock it was awesome.

Last edited:
Ok, post a link to a one in stock, now, on an official MA gun store web site.
I like their prices no more than anyone else.
I just do not accept those empty bruhahas. If you are aware of alternatives- be so kind, share your wisdom.

not considered appropriate to do it on a public forum
you might start by searching here tho

I might not. But, I do have a link - there, below. Last week they had frames too.

I see you’re new to the forum. Let me suggest that you A. check the classified listings for the holy grail Gen 5 Glocks and see if you can find a free state deal, one which is ~$550 dollars or ~$650 with night sights. B. It’s building season. Grab your Gen 5 P80 lower frame and then a slide and barrel and roll your own. C. Last resort, pay an exorbitant price for a Gen 5 Glock from someone on the forums. The Gun Parlor WILL NOT SELL YOU Gen 5 Glocks if you are a Massachusetts resident. Those deals, as well as many other items on their website, are sold to people in states which do not have stringent gun laws like MA does. Again, They will not sell you those miracle priced Glocks. Nor the ARs. Nor the MP5s. None of it.

Last edited:
Well before this stuff hit the radar it was generally safe to buy - at a minimum safe to buy at a gun shop, actual auto parts store, gun show, in cash etc etc

People who live rural and shoot on their own property, in places where LE literally wouldn't care if you told them it was an illegal suppressor or maybe full auto even (ie think like the 2nd amendment sanctuaries of Texas or something) have about 0% risk of getting into trouble unless the feds are triggered to show up.

Even if just tucked away someplace for SHTF, it would be nice to have one, but I certainly wouldn't go ordering it online. Nor do I want that risk. But I could see a smart & reasonable person owning one discretely. Trouble is now I don't think you can safely buy them discretely.
Make what you want, it’s all online.

They used samples from Hickok45’s video for an example of a Glock selector switch lol. It just showed him absolutely peppering a watermelon hahaha. He also had a bayonet on his Glock it was awesome.

How ironic. Hickok45 just gave a lengthy shoutout to gun parlor recently. It was based on a rifle they sent gave him, engraved with his youtube channel name, a few years back.

Last edited:
How ironic. Hickok45 just gave a lengthy shoutout to gun parlor recently. It was based on a rifle they sent him, engraved with his youtube channel name, for use a few years back.
I believe he also used a Mossberg Shockwave 14.5” barrel length sent to him by the Gun Parlor in one of his episodes. He also clarified that this model would not be sold to MA residents in the very same episode. But yes, Hickok45 does take advantage of the Gun Parlor’s competitive prices...which rock if you’re in a free state. But if you’re in the People’s Republic of Mass like I am those prices won’t do diddly squat for you.

I believe he also used a Mossberg Shockwave 14.5” barrel length sent to him by the Gun Parlor in one of his episodes. He also clarified that this model would not be sold to MA residents in the very same episode. But yes, Hickok45 does take advantage of the Gun Parlor’s competitive prices...which rock if you’re in a free state. But if you’re in the People’s Republic of Mass like I am those prices won’t do diddly squat for you.

This one was given to him.

More at the link. Don't want to post the whole article.

Illegal, deadly firearms accessories just a click away in Mass. (wcvb.com)

BOSTON —
Massachusetts has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but those laws are doing little to stop the purchase of firearms accessories that can be easily turned into illegal silencers or be used to turn certain handguns into machine guns.

The silencers are being sold as fuel filters or solvent filters and typically are shipped from China, according to David Magdycz, acting special agent in charge for Homeland Security Investigations in Boston.

But when investigators visit the homes where the fuel filters have been delivered, they have never found them to be used as anything but illegal silencers.

"We've found no legitimate use for these suppressors or these silencers, ever. We've never gone to a residence and had them show us exactly what they attach to or how they're used as an oil filter or a solvent filter," Magdycz said.

Trigger switches turn a Glock handgun from a semi-automatic firearm, which fires one bullet every time the trigger is pulled, into an automatic weapon, rapidly firing bullets with one pull of the trigger.

A machine gun is "incredibly dangerous," Magdycz said.

"We've had incidents where individuals have had a (legal) fully automatic weapon, and when they fire it, they don't know how to fire it. And it's gone out of control and killed people," he said. "On the street side, it's 100 percent illegal. You cannot, without the proper license, have a fully automatic weapon. It's dangerous for law enforcement. It's dangerous for other civilians, especially in these tumultuous times now. We're afraid that these items in the wrong hands would obviously prove more dangerous to everyone in the community."

David Magdycz

A machine gun is "incredibly dangerous," Magdycz said.

Pussy.

ETA...the entire premise of the story:

Ehrmagherd let's all be afraid because some people aren't obeying the infringements!!!!!!1!!

This state, and the people in it, are absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
When are they doing a story on the nitro glycerin juiced .22LR ammo that makes them just as powerful as .223 AR-15 ammo?
Definitely seems like the more urgent story.
20200730_173733-jpg.403925

4nmo6e.jpg

Last edited:
""We've had incidents where individuals have had a (legal) fully automatic weapon, and when they fire it, they don't know how to fire it. And it's gone out of control and killed people," he said."

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

[puke2]

Back
Top Bottom