Looks like Channel 5 is going after oil filters tonight

Saw a commercial this morning for another "5 Investigates" story, supposedly on tonight's (11/23) news. Seems like they're going for drama around buying naughty bits for firearms that are sold online as something else. Anyone want a betting pool on what things are included? I'm in for oil filters and red wall hooks!

Seriously, they must get half their stories from threads here that have "Hi, Maura!" in them. We should make up something good and see if they'll bite.

Last edited:
Saw a commercial this morning for another "5 Investigates" story, supposedly on tonight's (11/22) news. Seems like they're going for drama around buying naughty bits for firearms that are sold online as something else. Anyone want a betting pool on what things are included? I'm in for oil filters and red wall hooks!

Seriously, they must get half their stories from threads here that have "Hi, Maura!" in them. We should make up something good and see if they'll bite.

That is a great idea, a barium meal.

Saw a commercial this morning for another "5 Investigates" story, supposedly on tonight's (11/22) news. Seems like they're going for drama around buying naughty bits for firearms that are sold online as something else. Anyone want a betting pool on what things are included? I'm in for oil filters and red wall hooks!

Well, today is 11/23, so you already have a linearity-of-time problem.

I don't understand someone who wants a suppressor so bad that they are willing to have the JBT's kick down their door... I mean, really, it does make it a bit quieter but 10 years in jail better?
I would buy one if I could in this state but I have so many other things to blow my money on.

Saw a commercial this morning for another "5 Investigates" story, supposedly on tonight's (11/23) news. Seems like they're going for drama around buying naughty bits for firearms that are sold online as something else. Anyone want a betting pool on what things are included? I'm in for oil filters and red wall hooks!

Whats a red wall hook?

don't watch propaganda, it's not news and it's not an investigation. Turn off the idiot box.

I don't understand someone who wants a suppressor so bad that they are willing to have the JBT's kick down their door... I mean, really, it does make it a bit quieter but 10 years in jail better?
I would buy one if I could in this state but I have so many other things to blow my money on.

Not unless you sell heroin, then you just plead and get out next day on few thou bail.

Well before this stuff hit the radar it was generally safe to buy - at a minimum safe to buy at a gun shop, actual auto parts store, gun show, in cash etc etc

People who live rural and shoot on their own property, in places where LE literally wouldn't care if you told them it was an illegal suppressor or maybe full auto even (ie think like the 2nd amendment sanctuaries of Texas or something) have about 0% risk of getting into trouble unless the feds are triggered to show up.

Even if just tucked away someplace for SHTF, it would be nice to have one, but I certainly wouldn't go ordering it online. Nor do I want that risk. But I could see a smart & reasonable person owning one discretely. Trouble is now I don't think you can safely buy them discretely.

Black market silencers. The go-to gun of your average gang-banger. ROFL!!!

Honestly. I mean, for trivial things that seem mega serious to Big Brother, why don't they do a weekly series on unpasteurized milk or something??? Even that might be more dangerous than turning a PEW PEW into a piff piff.

Well before this stuff hit the radar it was generally safe to buy - at a minimum safe to buy at a gun shop, actual auto parts store, gun show, in cash etc etc

People who live rural and shoot on their own property, in places where LE literally wouldn't care if you told them it was an illegal suppressor or maybe full auto even (ie think like the 2nd amendment sanctuaries of Texas or something) have about 0% risk of getting into trouble unless the feds are triggered to show up.

Even if just tucked away someplace for SHTF, it would be nice to have one, but I certainly wouldn't go ordering it online. Nor do I want that risk. But I could see a smart & reasonable person owning one discretely. Trouble is now I don't think you can safely buy them discretely.

they are just a friggin pipe threaded with a die and a tap to suit your needs. People are f***ing lazy these days, holy shit.

Looks like it was recorded at that range again. LOL.

MaSzZqf.jpg

Whats a red wall hook?

Don't bother ordering though, they're all sold out. [angry]

Plastic DIAS sold by dude who got nabbed recently by feds. If you cut the black parts out you can go party with your gayr.

Also comes in the "mask hanger" version too!
It's what all the up to date Boojahideen units are issuing to their troops on the front lines.

Mask Hanger.jpg

Don't bother ordering though, they're all sold out. [angry]

Also comes in the "mask hanger" version too!
It's what all the up to date Boojahideen units are issuing to their troops on the front lines.

View attachment 414449
Kinda reminds me of a Red Middle Finger...

Mask Hanger.jpg

Or maybe they will be interviewing one of the Dbags from THE GUN PARLOR.
For whatever reason, I thought they were no longer around. Your post made me dig up their website.

Holy ****! Are those prices what things are selling for now? $4,300 for a pre-owned SCAR 16??

Or, is this like the head of my daughter's high school, who, when he heard she had picked up a very nice scholarship for college, asked my wife and I if we would be interested in donating, say, $75,000 to the school since we wouldn't be needing all of her college fund any longer. My wife and daughter were shocked. My response to them was that you can't hit the ball if you don't take a swing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom