WTT looking to trade my month old Deus xp metal detector for a rifle

Hi I have a month old deus xp metal detector I paid little over $1900 for I have everything that came in box manual,box,plastic still on screen, only has mayb 6 hours on it I have 3 extra control pad covers & a emergency charger,aswell this Is the top of the line machine no wires anywhere none there is non like it

Im looking for a assault rifle something close to the value of the detector , just let what u got even if its not as high in value we still mayb able to do something pending on what it is

Im in North attleboro I dont mind Meeting id like to do the trade at a fire arms facility

Email me @ [email protected] for pics

Statement of Legal compliance: I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Last edited:
Bumped if no fire arms to trade would also consider quads or cars something fun with a motor or even cash its getting nice out not to hot to detect who knows you could make that crazy gold chain find the machine alone is a $2,000 so bring the others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom