Looking to join a range in the Blackstone,ma area?

I'm looking for some recommendations for a rod & gun club around the Blackstone,ma area. A few of the requirements are: Indoor range for the winter months, atleast a 100 yard outdoor range, and pond to take my boy fishing. Any recomendations will be greatly appreciated as this will be my first time joining a club.

Thanks,
Jim

Its a bit of a drive from Backstone, but Hamilton Rod and Gun in Sturbridge MA. 50 yard Indoor/outdoor pistol range, 250 yard rifle, 3 ponds to fish on, archery, camping, trap shooting. I'm a member there. If you want any more info PM me.

Thank you to everyone who responded both here and in pm's. Hopkington Sportsmen's Association seems to be just what i'm looking for. I especially like the fact that they have a 200 yard range.

Well I took the plunge. I went to HSA lastnight with my membership paper work. I was voted in. Justed waiting now for my membership to be finalized. I talked to a few members while I was there. Seems to be a real great bunch of people. I can't wait to finaly have somewhere to shoot. Plus it will be nice to take my son there for some fishing.

I thought Maspenock was only a rimfire range?

Indoor is rimfire only. Outdoor 100 yd highpower rifle and pistol, with a new pistol under construction. Pond. The trap program is one of the best single field clubs I've ever seen.

What drew me to HSA was the 200 yard rifle range. Most places only have a 100 yard rifle range. Plus and added bonus was the indoor pistol range is centerfire. This leaves me the option to practice indoor with my 9mm on badweather days.

Well I took the plunge. I went to HSA lastnight with my membership paper work. I was voted in. Justed waiting now for my membership to be finalized. I talked to a few members while I was there. Seems to be a real great bunch of people. I can't wait to finaly have somewhere to shoot. Plus it will be nice to take my son there for some fishing.

There's a few huuge bass in there...nice little pond

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

welcome! I've been a member there for a few months now and have no regrets; good facilities and great people. If I could peel myself away from IPSC shooting for long enough to practice with the rifle I'd get my 200yd qualification [thinking]

see ya on the range!

Back
Top Bottom