Looking to join a gun club in RI

Moved to Rhode Island about a year ago. Now that my family and I are finally settled, it’s time to get to the important stuff, like finding somewhere to shoot. I’m in Cumberland RI, I leave near a club, the Beagle Club in Cumberland, I don’t hear gun shots often, so not sure how active that club is. But I’m interested in any information on any clubs if people are willing to give it!

-Brandon

Moved to Rhode Island about a year ago. Now that my family and I are finally settled, it’s time to get to the important stuff, like finding somewhere to shoot. I’m in Cumberland RI, I leave near a club, the Beagle Club in Cumberland, I don’t hear gun shots often, so not sure how active that club is. But I’m interested in any information on any clubs if people are willing to give it!

-Brandon
Angle Tree R & G Club North Attleboro

Wallum lake is probably your only choice right now. Most clubs here have limited membership and a couple years on the wait list. Wallum lake does not. It isn't the closest to you.
The Beagle Club and Manville Sportsman's Club are closest, but you need to know a member to get on the waiting list.
Both clubs have public shoots like trap. Maybe check the events out and meet some members.
I know that Manville is at least 2 years wait right now. If you want to get in you need to get on the waiting lists. They never really get shorter. Most of the space that opens up are the newbies who don't meet their requirements of the 1st year.
I'm not sure how active The Beagle Club is, but they do have a High Power team and do Trap so there is some activity there.

Back
Top Bottom