-

I have the 9mm and just got the .45 and shot it for the first time today. You won't be disappointed in either. Don't waste the money on the .40 because the ladies in France want those. I own the old style "planet of the apes" 9mm and like the look better than the new ones. These carbines are not exactly superior quality firearms but they are like an ak47 in that they may be a bit sloppy but shoot like mad. They are actually very accurate as well and have a life-time essentially no questions asked warranty.

Call John at C&F and see if he still has more 9mm ones if that is what you are looking for. He may be able to get you a .45 as well. If he can't then let me know and I can email you where we got ours from...not a local place and a little more expensive but they were available.

I second the 9mm one. I picked one up from a fellow NESer and it's a great plinker and shares the ammo with my PM9. I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up

Thanks guys im gonna try to see how much I can get .45 ammo for and if I can find some for cheap.

@stockwell where did you get your rifle? Ive been looking around here but cant find anything

Back
Top Bottom