looking forward to Blue Hills deer hunt?

The blue hills hunt , which you got picked for, is on like 3000 acres spread out over 3 or 4 towns. Milton,Quincy,canton. Which town ?
Sorry, long day...LOL. There are 5 zones set up I'm in the largest one between Chickatwbut Rd and 93, Milton/Braintree area.

I agree with them. There's no need for a deer hunt in the Bill Hills. We could simple introduce a few apex predators. I figure about six mountain lions should do the trick. Or maybe a pack of wolves. Keep nature balanced - naturally.

Then there would be complaints about the mountain lyons. It would never end.

Staties deployed along 128 this AM, each juuussstt... within eyesight of the next. The big electronic roadsign in Braintree warned of deer crossing (I assume DCR is concerned about displaced deer running out on 128) but the Troopers? I assume they were there to keep the moonbats from invading from the south and disturbing the hunt.

"In this article the MSPCA chimes in, With the usual bullshit, They should really stick "Domestic Animal" as that is all the law and their charter calls for them to do. They keep sticking their nose into wildlife where they have no legal authority to do so."

Interesting, their own Statement of Belief's contains sections including:

- Hunting
- Native and Exotic Wildlife as Pets
- Rodeos
- Trapping
- Wildlife Management

None of these deal with "Domestic Animal" but are included in the "Statement of Beliefs" which can easily be found on their website. Has the law and their charter changed? I can't seem to find any information about laws or a charter that limits their scope and advocacy to "Domestic Animal" only but I am probably not looking for the correct thing.

So, after all the hype up til today, the half million $$ of overtime and equipment brought to Blue Hills, cops, helicopters, crazy chanting retard protestors, the state biologist cutting all the cheeks to look at the teeth, what was the total that got tagged out today?

See you guys bright and early, Ill be the guy asleep in the green Tundra

I just knew that this would be a cluster fxxx, ! Poor me, I live JP, And have to deal with these nuts 24/7...... worked at a house today, cat shxt everywhere , hair, food spilled everywhere.... and we were told not to scare the cats and make sure we vacumed (sp ?) everywhere. And I know that they are in tears with the thought they might be exposed to sheet rock dust ! ! I hope that they have a great hunt and a thousand whack jobs cry all week about it.....okay, my rant is over .

people protesting the deer hunt. very funny. They say management not extermination...lol They're calling it deer murder.

they said something like they have 85 deer per acre and a healthy mount is about 6 to 14 deer.

Each hunter if they can are allowed to take two doe and two bucks.

So far today 26 deer have been taken.

people protesting the deer hunt. very funny. They say management not extermination...lol They're calling it deer murder.

they said something like they have 85 deer per acre and a healthy mount is about 6 to 14 deer.

Each hunter is allowed 6 per day! They are told to stay in the woods until they have at least 2. I was there till the DCR guys pulled the easy ups down, and they told me 22, but it could be 26. Either way its not what they thought.

If I knew how to post videos Id put some up of the humorous chanting of the protestors, friggin hilarious

Anybody want to join me with some ground beef tomorrow at lunch time? [devil][troll][pot][pot][pot]

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody want to join me with some ground beef tomorrow at lunch time? [devil][troll][pot][pot][pot]

Last edited by a moderator:
Each hunter is allowed 6 per day! They are told to stay in the woods until they have at least 2. I was there till the DCR guys pulled the easy ups down, and they told me 22, but it could be 26. Either way its not what they thought.

If I knew how to post videos Id put some up of the humorous chanting of the protestors, friggin hilarious

Yeah, some people reported gun shots early in the AM and then nothing for most of the rest of the day. One of the game managers was already asked if they plan to extend it or plan another one anytime soon. He said it was too early to tell. I don't think it's too early to tell given either 22 or 26 deer today. That's not even close to what they were hoping I'm sure. I was laughing watching the protesters on the news. My wife thinks I need to be committed...lol

Did they say how many hunters went in this morning?

ETA
Nevermind:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...reservation/NptCXdBq4p55X1ZoUKn3nK/story.html
Eighty-nine hunters completed the necessary safety course to obtain a hunting permit in the park, and officials from the Department of Conservation and Recreation said 84 had arrived by 7 a.m.

Yeah, some people reported gun shots early in the AM and then nothing for most of the rest of the day. One of the game managers was already asked if they plan to extend it or plan another one anytime soon. He said it was too early to tell. I don't think it's too early to tell given either 22 or 26 deer today. That's not even close to what they were hoping I'm sure. I was laughing watching the protesters on the news. My wife thinks I need to be committed...lol

I hunt the Prescott Peninsula at Quabbin reservoir and the average yearly kill has been steady at 22 -26 deer a year for the last four or five years. Last year was a high kill year as the was two inches of fresh snow and the kill was in the low 50's.

I am really shocked at the low kill number today.

Bob

They hold signs saying birth control, no hunting. just a bunch of wackos.

Most of those nuts were probably at the protest for a natural gas pipe in west roxbury, hype park a few weeks ago. Those dopes were chanting too for the tv cameras. I don't know how they don't get committed to a mental hospital.

Back
Top Bottom