Looking for suggestions for a place to shoot in central MA

As a new handgun owner I'm looking for a good range. I live in the Holden MA area and I know there are a few clubs in the area but don't know anything about them as far as facilities or any members. I'm just wondering if anuone could give me a little advice.

Harvard or WPRC are great.
Was a member at Hopkinton way back in the day before they put that nice big bar in. I hear they may have become shooting club again.
The bar killed it for many of us.

Norco in Princeton is a good club. No indoors range but very lightly used outdoor range in the middle of 300 acres behind a locked gate. No one bothers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The wife and I started search about 2 months ago for a decent club. WPRC is "full" they capped their mempership. Harvard is where we ended up (I live in Wocester), it's the best club we looked at within a half hour of our house. We have two little girls and the oldest is about to turn 5 and I will be getting her involved with shooting soon. We really wanted a place that was family/kid friendly. It only took one after work trip by myself during an IPSC practice to see HSC was the place for us. We joined at the October memberhsip meeting. Wife loves it, and is always making plans to get us out there as much as possible.

Cons: Wife is shooting up all my 9mm and 20guage ammo. She went through almost 300 rounds of 9mm this past Saturday. We had to start reloading she is shooting so much 9mm, it's terrible. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom