• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for suggestions: battle belt pistol holster

Just took a two day defensive rifle course at Sig Sauer Academy and want to build a battle belt before I take some additional classes there. Going to go with the VTAC Brokos Belt with a HSGI Cobra for the inner belt. For the pistol holster, my first thought was get a MOLLE adaptor kit for my Safariland ALS holster. But after reading up on this, I saw that many people dont like this as it ends up holding the holster up high. So now I'm hoping to get some suggestions from NES folk on battle belt holsters. The holster would be for G19. Thanks!

I came across the adaptor in the link below that will lower the holster by 2". Anyone have experience with these? I'm thinking I can mount it to the belt holster attachment (as opposed to the paddle) and then run the cobra belt outside the MOLLE on one panel and then attach the holster directly to the belt.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0048KG098...TF8&colid=10QF1QSF0EB5G&coliid=I1XB5KLH67UIPA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom