• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking For Sponsor, Harvard Sportsmen's Club

Hey all! After years of putting this off, I am finally ready to commit to joining a club. HSC is less than a 15 minute drive from home, and I've shot numerous different matches here. Before the sponsorship requirement, members were always vocal about me becoming a member, but since that day, one might mistake that the club membership limit has been reached with peoples lips being so tightly sealed [laugh]

I just shot at the most recent match, squad 6 (best squad IMO).

I need a place to shoot/practice so I can stop missing these easy shots!

If anybody can be, or help connect me with a sponsor, I would be extremely appreciative.

Thank you for the consideration.

The match was a hell of a lot of fun, I shot on Squad 1 this last match. I'm not a HSC member, I wish I could help you in that regard.

I love getting match footage, could you tell me more about your first person POV set up?

The match was a hell of a lot of fun, I shot on Squad 1 this last match. I'm not a HSC member, I wish I could help you in that regard.

I love getting match footage, could you tell me more about your first person POV set up?

The setup is pretty basic. It's an older model GoPro Hero 2, with the head strap mount. I can only imagine how much lighter the current generation of GoPro's are. There was someone else in my squad that looked like they were wearing a Contour camera on the side of their head, similar to this.
7717_productinuse_1.jpg

I remember Contour when I was doing research before purchasing my Hero 2, but it seems as though they are no longer in business.

Would you happen to be going to Monson on the 27th? A couple of guys in my squad sounded pretty excited to go there in a couple of weeks, and I thought I may check it out myself.

. . . Would you happen to be going to Monson on the 27th? A couple of guys in my squad sounded pretty excited to go there in a couple of weeks, and I thought I may check it out myself.

I'm definitely planning on attending the Monson Match, I'd definitely suggest it if you can make it. They always have fun and challenging stages. Do keep an eye on the USPSA Area 7 FB page or uspsa-ne.org/matches just in case it gets cancelled, they have a smaller staff than Harvard and life happens.

Be careful.....

I hear at hsc some members get a little pissy about where you park.

Back
Top Bottom