• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for some help from someone near S.NH / MA border that travels...

I'm looking for a Plano gun case from Walmart
Plano Gun Guard All Weather 42" Tactical Case, Black - Walmart.com

The problem is, no store within a 2 hour drive carries it anymore (I know, I went out last night and tried 7 different Wally's).

Hoping that someone that travels from that area to the south Shore would grab one for me + $15 for your troubles

Edit: and what's with the Bizrate highlighting certain words for re-directing to other websites?

If I have ever learned anything from walmart is that their inventory is such bullshit. I did the same with some lawnmower blades they said they had in stock and 2 stores later there were none. I would call any and all before making a trip.

Dicks had a Bone Collector case, looks like it was built like a pellican case and were priced similarly. I think it was well over a hundred bucks.
I just bought a Plano cheapie from Dicks, for forty bucks or so. Obviously not sealed etc.

I am near enough the Plymouth MA super wally world and go there on a fairly regular basis, and will be heading up 93 and 89 all the way to Lebanon on Columbus Day weekend.
If you get no other assistance, and I find one on my next wally world trip, I can meet you along the way.

Dicks had a Bone Collector case, looks like it was built like a pellican case and were priced similarly. I think it was well over a hundred bucks.
I just bought a Plano cheapie from Dicks, for forty bucks or so. Obviously not sealed etc.

I am near enough the Plymouth MA super wally world and go there on a fairly regular basis, and will be heading up 93 and 89 all the way to Lebanon on Columbus Day weekend.
If you get no other assistance, and I find one on my next wally world trip, I can meet you along the way.

Thanks, Plymouth was my first stop last night (had them on Monday when I was on my bike) but not last night.

I just re-read... I don't know why I read that you were in So NH. I guess a trip to Lebanon won't take me by Mashpee! (I've NEVER been that lost.)
If I spot the case on Saturday or Sunday (when I go to the gunshow in Plymouth I'll take a side trip to Wallmart) I will keep an eye out.

If I spot the case on Saturday or Sunday (when I go to the gunshow in Plymouth I'll take a side trip to Wallmart) I will keep an eye out.
Walmart Plymouth is sold out and won't be getting them back in. Looks like it was a limited batch run by Plano

Leicester had these a while back, but they're long gone. Just punched the UPC into the system here, and I can't even order any. I think you're SOL on this one...

Leicester had these a while back, but they're long gone. Just punched the UPC into the system here, and I can't even order any. I think you're SOL on this one...

2 questions Wallhack: does your system show you what stores have them; and is it possible to do a store to store transferif u find a store that has it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and 2 cans with a string

Back
Top Bottom