Looking for some advice

Looking for some advice on applying for LTC-A.I have three felony charges that were CWOF From over 8 years ago.I know I have to answer honestly and that it will show up. Just seeing if there is anything I can do. So I do not get Denied.

You should spend the money and talk to one of the lawyers mentioned on the site here. They are your best resource and know what to do. Just search again... This question comes up a lot.

the wording, tone, and overall presentation of your license application is going to increase your chances. Just on the CWOF's alone you can be denied for "suitability" reasons.

I would cough up some cash to sit down with a firearms knowledgeable attorney ( we have one here somewhere) and go over the process and see if your app can be polished a bit. Get a current C.O.R.I report before you call for consultations as the Attorney will need to know the charges and dispositions to give you sound advice

You have a tough road ahead of you here. LEOS often consider the mere fact that you were arrested for something as proof you are unsuitable. Admitting to sufficient facts for a felony conviction is no small matter. The nature and severity of the felonies will be significant factors. You need to explain each offense in the best light possible to mitigate the damage these felonies have on your suitability.

Back
Top Bottom