• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for reloading supplies in and around Pelham NH area

spt_1955

NES Member
Since MA remains closed I am looking for a southern NH location for reloading supplies, mainly Powder and bullets. I will be in the Pelham NH area twice this week so thought I'd try something there. Unfortunately 45 minutes online with Google, websites, and FB pages reveals very little. I'm sure some of these places have supplies but for some reason they have nothing on their online sites.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm only looking for a couple of #'s and do not want to drive up to the Manchester/Hooksett area. Not worth it even at these gas prices.

Al's gun and reel shop in Derry has powder. Don't know about bullets. There's a metric shit ton of bullet companies selling online it's not even worth driving to shops to buy them (usually at higher prices too).

Any help would be appreciated. I'm only looking for a couple of #'s and do not want to drive up to the Manchester/Hooksett area. Not worth it even at these gas prices.
I'm an hour away from Shooters Outpost and I think it's worth the drive since they have a lot of reloading components. I snagged 24k pistol primers there last month. $25 per 1k. They were light on popular powders then but based on their most recent FB posts, they should be fairly stocked up on powders again.

But to each their own. Aside from SO or Al's I don't know of any other shops in southern NH selling reloading components. Maybe Stateline Guns in Plaistow?

I don't think you are going to find anything in Pelham, Al's is a good bet

just remember Al is a "unique" character and if you know that going in you'll know to get what you need and move on if he is not your cup of tea,

I don't think you are going to find anything in Pelham, Al's is a good bet

just remember Al is a "unique" character and if you know that going in you'll know to get what you need and move on if he is not your cup of tea,
His 'powder vault' is 'unique' too. ;)

I get most of my powder (and other reloading supplies) from Shooter's Outpost. But I've also bought some from Al's place. Both are worth checking out. Might be a good idea to call either/both to see if they have what you want in stock before making the drive. That way you don't waste a trip. Unless you feel like getting out and doing the drive that is.

Last edited:
Since MA remains closed I am looking for a southern NH location for reloading supplies, mainly Powder and bullets. I will be in the Pelham NH area twice this week so thought I'd try something there. Unfortunately 45 minutes online with Google, websites, and FB pages reveals very little. I'm sure some of these places have supplies but for some reason they have nothing on their online sites.

Not sure what you are looking for but I have projectiles and some powder still available in NH, not far from Pelham.

A quick google maps search brings up Affordable Firearms no Bridge St and On
Target Guns on Debbie Dr.
Plenty more within short drive from Pelham.
Put in a little effort before asking for help.

I'm an hour away from Shooters Outpost and I think it's worth the drive since they have a lot of reloading components. I snagged 24k pistol primers there last month. $25 per 1k. They were light on popular powders then but based on their most recent FB posts, they should be fairly stocked up on powders again.

But to each their own. Aside from SO or Al's I don't know of any other shops in southern NH selling reloading components. Maybe Stateline Guns in Plaistow?
Stateline has reloading components....but the selection is tiny.

if i may add to the good suggestions already up ahead of me. during past component shortages (and current store closings) try what i did when looking for powder. go through past classified ads. see if you find anyone selling what you need. it doesn't matter how old the ad is. some people don't sell and just let the ad stay on the board. see what your looking for, nice. just shoot the person a pm and see if they still have it and want to sell. stupid you say, waste of time? nope, i scored 2230 during the last major component shortage...one guy still had an 8 pounder and another, 1 pound from several months prior. at the time, 2230 was scarce as that hens tooth you keep hearing about.

A quick google maps search brings up Affordable Firearms no Bridge St and On
Target Guns on Debbie Dr.
Plenty more within short drive from Pelham.
Put in a little effort before asking for help.
A quick google search wont tell you that Affordable has almost no inventory for ammo or reloading supplies (if any) or that On Target is a by appointment only place.

Nothing wrong with asking people from the area where is best to go IMO.

Bullets = go online.

Powder = I would start calling places. A lot will depend on what you want.

Back
Top Bottom