Looking for Reading Rifle Sponsorship

Hi all,

Looking for sponsorship to Reading Rifle and Revolver club. I’m an LTC holder, 29 years young, responsible and pretty knowledgeable with firearms.
Part of the reason I’d like to join is to shoot my 50 Barrett.

Thanks a lot,
Dan

They frequently host matches open to the general public. Attend a couple and I’m sure someone would sponsor you.

Hi all,

Looking for sponsorship to Reading Rifle and Revolver club. I’m an LTC holder, 29 years young, responsible and pretty knowledgeable with firearms.

Thanks a lot,
Dan
Show up on Sunday, walk over the to the Club house. Bob (President) and a bunch of people are always there. Aproach them, talk to them, and someone will sponsor you. But you are out of luck for your 50.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys
FYI .. at Reading, members can only sponsor one person per year and new members have to wait a year.

The only other Reading member I know here sponsored me a few months back and I have to wait around 9 months to sponsor someone.

Show up on Sunday, walk over the to the Club house. Bob (President) and a bunch of people are always there. Aproach them, talk to them, and someone will sponsor you. But you are out of luck for your 50.
I am headed there tomorrow morning to watch the 22LR competition, if you want to meet up

I am headed there tomorrow morning to watch the 22LR competition, if you want to meet up
I can't tomorrow morning. I have a personal thing going on. I even had to withdraw from a USPSA match.

I will most likely be there on Veterans day. Might also be there this Sunday, but I am not sure yet.

But the guys running the .22 match are good people. And the club will be open so you can walk around.

Hi all,

Thanks a lot,
Dan
[rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom