• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Range South NH/VT that Allows Rapid Fire (> 1Round Per Five Seconds)

I am looking for a range or club in Southern NH or VT that allows rapid-fire, i.e., more than one round every five seconds. I know about the Manchester Firing Line but I am looking for something closer, around Keene or within a 30 to 45 minute drive from there, either in Southern NH or VT. The ranges I belong to will not routinely allow firing more than one round every five seconds.

Can you out the "slow fire" Fudd ranges you've already eliminated?

I am looking for a range or club in Southern NH or VT that allows rapid-fire, i.e., more than one round every five seconds. I know about the Manchester Firing Line but I am looking for something closer, around Keene or within a 30 to 45 minute drive from there, either in Southern NH or VT. The ranges I belong to will not routinely allow firing more than one round every five seconds.

Cheshire County Fish & Game requires 3 seconds between shots for the rifle range, last I heard, full-auto was permitted on the pistol range?

Pinnacle Mountain Fish and Game Club is currently at their membership cap, their policy boils down to "No full auto, bump fire, or equivalent; All bullets must impact the face of the berm". Pretty much the same at Purgatory Falls.

Which ranges have you already ruled out due to Fudd-ish rules?

CCFG and Old Fort Number Four

Cheshire County Fish & Game requires 3 seconds between shots for the rifle range, last I heard, full-auto was permitted on the pistol range?

Pinnacle Mountain Fish and Game Club is currently at their membership cap, their policy boils down to "No full auto, bump fire, or equivalent; All bullets must impact the face of the berm". Pretty much the same at Purgatory Falls.

Which ranges have you already ruled out due to Fudd-ish rules?

I thought CCFG was five seconds. Old Fort Number Four R&G is five seconds.

This seriously makes me appreciate my club. No full auto allowed but I can live with that!

Are there really clubs out there that don't allow you to shoot as fast as you can safely pull the trigger?

I would never pay for that privilege

Ma, not VT/NH but my secondary club does not allow full-auto. Fast controlled fire is fine. I mean we DO have pin/plate shoots after all. [smile]
My primary club, Hopkinton has a town by-law that prohibits (outside of pre-arranged police training) full auto but we certainly allow safe firing.

I had to join a third club once I got the sub-gun. Ya. First world troubles for sure. [laugh]

Andover Sportsmans Club has a switch on every other lane (indoors) to fast return so you can practice defensive shooting and that ain't slow fire .

my other club , Sanford Springvale F&G up in Maine is clean up when leaving and lock the gate .

Back
Top Bottom