• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for price range for IMI Desert Eage .44

My neighbor's husband owned a Desert Eagle .41/.44 caliber pistol. She is looking to sell it and wants to know the range of prices for a used pistol of this make and model. Attached are two photographs I took with my iPhone so you guys know what it looks like.

She is located in NH and is looking for a buyer. If interested, PM me.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Here ya go, Leigh, linked the full sized photos for you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Take a look at Gunbroker and subtract probably around 10-20% for a local street price. I know BK Sales had a few for sale, he maybe another source for info.

Chris

Don't know that much about them, but I would think that the model number, frame type (steel, stainless, aluminum alloy), and barrel length would all be factors that involve pricing.

Nice gun if your hands are big enough to grip a 2x4. [laugh]
What's the point of having the .41 magnum barrel if you've already got the .44 barrel ???

Last edited:
Ooh shiny!
Depends but based off what what I know and have seen I'd say 1200 since you have the two barrels to go with it along with it being the shiny chrome or nickel I can't tell in the pic + it being a IWI one. For some reason people favor the Israeli IWI made one over the US one. Supposedly it was quality issues back when those models were made.

For some reason people favor the Israeli IWI made one over the US one. Supposedly it was quality issues back when those models were made.

There seems to be some conflicting information about this.
I remember reading years ago that they were making them at the Saco Defense plant in Maine, but here's what the Magnum Research web site says:

All Desert Eagle pistols are manufactured in Israel for Magnum Research, Inc. by IMI

https://www.magnumresearch.com/PDF/Distinction_MarkI-XIX.pdf

Back
Top Bottom