• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for pistol training in central/eastern CT

I have a friend who has his CT pistol permit and has owned a pistol for decades but it mostly stayed in a drawer so he hasn't shot much in many years. I took him out for a short range trip a few weeks ago and he handled the guns safely and wasn't a bad shot.

He just sold his .357 mag revolver (too big for carry) and he is going to buy a carry gun (probably 9mm) soon. He would like to brush up on his basic pistol skills and learn some self/home defensive pistol skills.

I see lots in the training section for MA but does anyone know of any good carry/defensive pistol classes in the central/eastern CT area?

Also, are there any good online or DVD courses to start with?

Thanks!

He should look at the classes offered by King 33 in Southington, CT. They have a 360 degree indoor shoot house and offer a variety of Defensive pistol classes.

I've had students from CT (as well as RI, NH and ME) that didn't have MA LTCs. I just loaned them my guns for the class (NRA Personal Protection classes) to keep things nice and legal.

Back
Top Bottom