Looking for pistol bag like this:

So I have a sweet pistol bag by Tandemkross for my Mark IV and all its magazines.

TandemKase pistol bag

tandemkase_closeup.jpg

And it's sweet. 7 magazine holders, opens up into a nice gun rug, and two large pockets. However, I want one that is non branded.

Midway and Wilson combat both sell something "similar", but they don't open up like the Tandemkross one does.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I want one for my 1911....

Email the guy and ask where he got them made. I'd guess they're a custom job.
I did. No clear answer:

Thanks for reaching out.

This is manufactured by Rim/Edge our brother company. And at this time we are not offering the Bag unbranded. My apologies for any inconvenience.

We do not have an exact ETA for the next batch of TandemKase Pistol Bags, but we are expecting them in the new few weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Check out the MidwayUSA site for tactical pistol cases. Some nice ones there under their brand and some by Boyt.

Midway is similar, but the bag only opens at the top, it doesn't completely open/unfold into a gun rug like the TK one does.

521124.jpg

Same with Wilson Combat's
146_1.jpg

Buy it and color the logo out with a black paint pen.

[rofl][rofl] takes me back in time!!! my older godson 20 years ago . he wanted black winter boots, his mom insisted on the sand color typical work boots. little bastard he was (which i loved about him) , took a bunch of black markers and did the job himself

Yeah, I saw those in Alibaba for $2.59 per unit, 10 units per case.

I may end up waiting for the TK bags to be back in stock, and buy a couple more. They fit perfect in my actual range duffel, and store perfect in my safe drawer.

If that TK bag is tested and proven already, then stick it with. Bough a very cheap range bag once because I figured--it just goes between my trunk to the range. Loaded it up with 2 pistols, an SBR, and about 300 rounds of ammo (well, probably a lot more because all the mags were full too). First the bracket for the shoulder strap failed at a joint. No more shoulder strap. Then the handles tore right off (terrible stitching) when I picked it up for hand carry. Lasted about 3 ranges trips. Never again buying bottom barrel cheap for the sake of penny pinching, as it only ends up costing you more when you have to buy again.

If that TK bag is tested and proven already, then stick it with. Bough a very cheap range bag once because I figured--it just goes between my trunk to the range. Loaded it up with 2 pistols, an SBR, and about 300 rounds of ammo (well, probably a lot more because all the mags were full too). First the bracket for the shoulder strap failed at a joint. No more shoulder strap. Then the handles tore right off (terrible stitching) when I picked it up for hand carry. Lasted about 3 ranges trips. Never again buying bottom barrel cheap for the sake of penny pinching, as it only ends up costing you more when you have to buy again.
I agree. Also, the design I perfect. I can open it right up and lay everything out. Also, the width of the case is perfect for the width of my drawers in the safe. Just need it for the 1911. The other firearms have their own stuff for now..

“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten” - Benjamin Franklin

Go with the Tandemkross...

“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten” - Benjamin Franklin

Go with the Tandemkross...
Amazingly, it's better priced than the WC bag. It's definitely versatile, well made, and fits perfect in my safe. In fact, I could put about 10 of them in one safe drawer, standing up like files.....

I have an iShot bag like this but I don't know if they even make stuff anymore. It also doesn't open like that sandwich style, it has a pocket in the top.

Honestly these things are like 75% useless, if someone already has a range bag. All I ever use it for is bringing guns to a gunsmith/shop and
back, at the most, because the zippers can lock and it's smaller than a regular range bag. One other potential use is pistol competition where there's a
cold range but no holsters, that requires bagged guns come on and off the line. And it will fit inside a larger range bag.

-Mike

I have an iShot bag like this but I don't know if they even make stuff anymore. It also doesn't open like that sandwich style, it has a pocket in the top.

Honestly these things are like 75% useless, if someone already has a range bag. All I ever use it for is bringing guns to a gunsmith/shop and
back, at the most, because the zippers can lock and it's smaller than a regular range bag. One other potential use is pistol competition where there's a
cold range but no holsters, that requires bagged guns come on and off the line. And it will fit inside a larger range bag.

-Mike

The dimensions of the bag, as well as the storage available as pockets/mag slots, make these bags fantastic for storing in my safe. They are a perfect fit width-wise, and will free up a ton of space in my drawers. I can open the drawer, select the bag I want, with the magazines loaded already, put them in my range bag (it will fit 3 easy, 4 snugly) and go. I'll have to take a picture later.

Back
Top Bottom