• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for pistol bag like this:

I have an iShot bag like this but I don't know if they even make stuff anymore. It also doesn't open like that sandwich style, it has a pocket in the top.

Honestly these things are like 75% useless, if someone already has a range bag. All I ever use it for is bringing guns to a gunsmith/shop and
back, at the most, because the zippers can lock and it's smaller than a regular range bag. One other potential use is pistol competition where there's a
cold range but no holsters, that requires bagged guns come on and off the line. And it will fit inside a larger range bag.

-Mike

I'll have to take a picture later.

Perfect fit.

top drawer.jpg

Are the green arrows (supposedly to indicate muzzle direction in the bag) some type of competition requirement? Never seen that before on a bag.
In Steel Challenge you need to bring long guns cased to the line. I guess the arrows make it easier to know which way it’s facing since its not a tapered bag.

Back
Top Bottom