• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Part for BladeTech Stingray Loop

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
I have a BladeTech hoster with the Stingray Loop Mount. There is a plastic bar piece that is adjustable for different width belts. The holster is missing this piece. See attached image. I have been looking for a source to get this piece only but have not had any luck. I know I can get the whole Stingray mount for like $12 but it just seems I should be able to get only the piece I need. Anyone know where a place that might have one?

BladeTechStingray.jpg

Did you contact the manufacturer telling them you don't need the whole assembly, just one piece?

Blade Tech just sent me an email with the part number to order. $1.99, can't beat that.

However they want $10.57 shipping for a piece of plastic about 2.5" long and 1/8" square that weights less than an ounce. I can buy the whole damn Stringray Loop Mount on Amazon for $12 shipping included. Maybe I will call them and see what they say.

However they want $10.57 shipping for a piece of plastic about 2.5" long and 1/8" square that weights less than an ounce. I can buy the whole damn Stringray Loop Mount on Amazon for $12 shipping included. Maybe I will call them and see what they say.

Those parts are the one drawback of this holster design. I have spares pm me.

Well, the best part about that thing is it stays once adjusted. But adjusting it? What a pain in the ass. [laugh] I thought I was going to break the mount first time I did it.

-Mikee

I bought a used M&P last fall and it came with the holster. The piece was missing when I got it. Haven't had to worry about it till now. I am trying to get together a second rig to take to practice with me because we have new people showing up to check it out and they don't always have the right equipment so having some extras around allows them to shoot.

Assuming they're all the same, I might have one I've taken out of a holster. I'll look for it and if I find it I can drop it in an envelope for you.

Back
Top Bottom