• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LOOKING FOR OPINIONS!

WE HAVE TONS OF NON DEALER COMPLIANT MAGS......LITERALLY BOXES FULL
MAGPUL, TAPCO, STEYR, SIG, IWI, RUGER, DPMS, NIBX, GLOCK.......TO NAME A FEW

I AM THINKING ABOUT SETTING UP AT A GUN SHOW OUT OF STATE AND WONDERED WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE ANYONE HAS HAD DOING THIS. WANT TO GET RID OF THEM! ANYONE ON HERE OUT OF STATE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! WE ARE ALSO GLAD TO SELL THEM TO OUR OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS!!

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I SHOULD HAVE PLACED THIS IN ANOTHER FORUM BUT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT ONE WAS BEST!

THANKS
ALICIA

Get a table at Concord or Manchester show, if you price them reasonably (eg near the online cost minus a few bucks) you'll probably sell most of what you bring if it isn't crap. Manchester is probably easier to get a table at.

-Mike

Get a table at Concord or Manchester show, if you price them reasonably (eg near the online cost minus a few bucks) you'll probably sell most of what you bring if it isn't crap. Manchester is probably easier to get a table at.

-Mike

THANK YOU! I WILL LOOK TO SEE WHEN THAT SHOW IS. THESE ARE NOT CRAP MAGS AT ALL, BRAND NEW, MOST ARE STILL IN THE BAGS THEY CAME IN! NONE ARE USED AND I AM SELLING THEM WAY WAY BELOW THE COST OF ANYTHING YOU WILL FIND!

put them on the interwebs so i can load up my free state guns and go like this:

[video=youtube_share;zj0qpLv-LNM]http://youtu.be/zj0qpLv-LNM[/video]

specifically beretta 92FS and browning hi-power mags. pics and price, or just plain price if they are new in a bag. you have my attention, and just just 'cause caps lock. [wink]

List them for sale on here and ship them to new hampshire and vermont and whatever other states can own standard capacity mags?

- - - Updated - - -

You would totally squeal ilke her too!

put them on the interwebs so i can load up my free state guns and go like this:

[video=youtube_share;zj0qpLv-LNM]http://youtu.be/zj0qpLv-LNM[/video]

specifically beretta 92FS and browning hi-power mags. pics and price, or just plain price if they are new in a bag. you have my attention, and just just 'cause caps lock. [wink]

use-caps-lock-just-like-amp-039-first-day-on-internet-kid-amp-039_o_1828201.jpg

Seriously though, you'll sell them quick at a NH gun show if you price em right

+1 No such thing as a dealer compliant magazine. I'm assuming you're referring to post ban high capacity (standard capacity in the free world) mags.

YOU GOT IT! SUCKY STATE WE LIVE IN!

- - - Updated - - -

Yup thats right SUCKS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give ya $20 for the Glock 9mm and P-Mags

Inbox me! I love a good deal!

Back
Top Bottom