• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for NH FFL to work with

Hey, I've got land and an off the grid cabin in nh, tax bill to fulfill federal firearm requirements, I'm looking for a nh FFL that understand federal law and I can use for a shipped firearm that I intend on leaving in NH and using in NH.

Since holliston firearms closed, I'm also looking for a privately owned place to give my business too... So I won't just use the place for transfers, I'll support it with purchases. My place is just north of Keene, NH... If anyone knows of a place i can use, let me know please, pm is fine, I appreciate it.

Steve
Hunting & Fly Fishing Supply Store in Hillsborough, NH | Morse Sporting Goods

Hey, I've got land and an off the grid cabin in nh, tax bill to fulfill federal firearm requirements, I'm looking for a nh FFL that understand federal law and I can use for a shipped firearm that I intend on leaving in NH and using in NH.

Since holliston firearms closed, I'm also looking for a privately owned place to give my business too... So I won't just use the place for transfers, I'll support it with purchases. My place is just north of Keene, NH... If anyone knows of a place i can use, let me know please, pm is fine, I appreciate it.

Steve
I assume you live in the Metrowest area since ur talking about marks place in Holliston. Check out
B & K Sales LLC. Natick, MA NATICK, MA Home.

Not trying to be a dickhead, but the FFL would probably want to be assured that you are a dual resident. Maybe Len can chime in on this. Jack.
Once you get A NH property, you’ll be all set. Some NH FFLs like maybe Shooters Outpost** tend to actually understand the law and the qualifications for residency as defined by the ATF. Be prepared to produce your property tax statement and two utility bills for your NH property.

I assume you live in the Metrowest area since ur talking about marks place in Holliston. Check out
B & K Sales LLC. Natick, MA NATICK, MA Home.
NH FFLs like maybe Shooters Outpost** tend to actually understand the law and qualifications for residency as defined by the ATF. Be prepared to produce your property tax statement and two utility bills for your NH property.

NH FFLs like maybe Shooters Outpost** tend to actually understand the law and qualifications for residency as defined by the ATF. Be prepared to produce your property tax statement and two utility bills for your NH property.

He said that his cabin is off the grid, so he may not have two utility bills.

Once you get A NH property, you’ll be all set. Some NH FFLs like maybe Shooters Outpost** tend to actually understand the law and the qualifications for residency as defined by the ATF. Be prepared to produce your property tax statement and two utility bills for your NH property.
What he said. Shooters outpost knows the law. I always bring a utility bill just in case.

If your tax bill does not go to a NH address you could have a problem. Jack.

This.

Read the back of the 4473. It needs to be a document that is issued by the state or a state run utility. To prove residency it needs to go to the property address. If it goes to your Massachusetts address it proves that you own land in NH and live in Massachusetts.

A resident fishing license might work depending on the FFL.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom