• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for N.H. or ?

Quite some time ago I was told about a place in New Hampshire that had barrels of old long guns, primarily beaters or for parts.
I need something for a winter project probably in .22 caliber.
Does anyone have an idea where this might be located? Supposedly it was just over the line from Mass.
Anybody know of a similar place in Mass?
Any help would be appreciated.
Invader1

Theres Collectable Firearms in Merrimack that sells a lot of milsurp rifles... its about 20min north of the border. That's all I can think off when I hear "barrels of old long guns" and near the state line.

Theres Collectable Firearms in Merrimack that sells a lot of milsurp rifles... its about 20min north of the border. That's all I can think off when I hear "barrels of old long guns" and near the state line.

Their long guns all looked pretty damn nice though. Nothing I would consider a beater project.

Maybe the place in Pelham on route 38, collectors and/or affordable firearms (they share a storefront). It is just a couple miles north of Dracut. They usually have a good selection of "beaters"

Back
Top Bottom