• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for mosin nagant and cant find any at stores

ive recently began collecting firearms and i can not find anywhere with any mosin nagants. if anyone could find a decent mosin nagant in the ma area or online for a decent price. please let me in a private message

i have found a few places in minutes that have mosins in stock, thank you all very much. greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Good luck. Very fun guns. Someone here just got a crate. Keep looking. Good luck

Last edited:
ive recently began collecting firearms and i can not find anywhere with any mosin nagants. if anyone could find a decent mosin nagant in the ma area or online for a decent price. please let me in a private message

Village Sports had 4 of those for 136/ea up until last week. What do you consider decent for a price these days?

Last I checked B&K Sales in Natick had a 91/30 and an M38.

I was looking for an M44 and was lucky enough to find one online and do the transfer at a local shop.

It's kind of funny how it worked for me. I looked every where for my first mosin. Finally after a couple of months and at least 6 shops not having them, I found a basic 91/30 for $150. Nothing special and a bit overpriced but I bought it any way because it was the first one I saw since looking for one. Since then I've seen them at every shop for way cheaper.

I was going to order a M44 2 weeks ago, I waited a day and they where marked sold out..checked Friday before power went out....email notice " New shipment just in now only 249.00 where 209.00 2 weeks ago.
only thing changed on the item description was the price....

Back
Top Bottom