Looking for Mec shotshell loader service and repair shop

FLHTC

NES Member
Like the title says, I'm Looking for Mec shotshell loader service and repair shop in the South Shore area.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any repair shops for Mec. You can ship the loader to them and they repair and even restore old machines.
I have an 8567 that has been pretty straight forward to DIY.
Which loader and what problem are you having?

It's 8567, the guys I got it from were hackers. I was hoping to drop it off and have someone go through it. I Loaded for 40 years on 600jr. But I wanted to make sure it's in good order.

There real easy to work on. I know a guy that could help but he's up on the mass/ nh line in Townsend. Pm me if you are interested

If you would feel more comfortable having Mec do a reconditioning then I'd send it to them. I know a few people that have grabbed old loaders and had them service them and have been happy. One tip, before you get it up and running, put some tape on the plugs on the bottles. They can fall out in the worst possible way.

"Do you offer a repair service?"

Yes, Mayville Engineering Company (MEC) offers a full reconditioning service at our facility. Our service rate is $65 per hour plus parts and shipping. Our goal is to ship your machine back within 2 weeks from the date we receive it. Depending on our workload this may or may not be possible. As one of our valued customers you can count on us to return your machine as quickly as possible.

When sending your reloader to the factory for servicing, we ask that you pack newspaper or cardboard around the machine. If using styrofoam peanuts PLEASE place the machine inside a garbage bag before filling the box. There is no need to send the shot and powder bottles, but include a note stating what you want done, list the components you use, and include your physical shipping/billing address with daytime phone number. For billing purposes we need your credit card number, expiration date, and the last three digits from the back of your card where you sign your name. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
Our shipping address is:

Mayville Engineering Company
Attn: Customer Service
800 Horicon Street Suite 1
Mayville, WI 53050

https://www.mecshootingsports.com/t-troubleshooting-sr.aspx

Like the title says, I'm Looking for Mec shotshell loader service and repair shop in the South Shore area.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I spent a good time buying and rehabbing MEC loaders to sell to support my trap shooting expenses.
I would gladly look at it for you. I have some parts left also.
I'm in Hanover week days.
As mentioned they are not to hard to work on or fix up.

PM me and most likely can walk,you through most issues.

Back
Top Bottom