• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for magazine spring kits and +2

Soundwave

NES Member
Looking to replace springs and followers in some pre-ban AR mags as well as a few G17 mags that have had +2s installed for a very long time. Would love to get it all from one place.

I looked around and couldn't find anything in stock. I only know the name Taran for Glock mags but I'm seeing a few other brands.

I’ve recently started using Sprinco AR mag springs and like them.

They also have Glock recoil springs, but no Glock mag springs. I recommend Wolff as well for pistol mag springs. And the Wolff AR mag springs should be fine too if you want to get both from the same place.

Sheild Arms makes replacement glock mag springs also that are good to go. I've used wolff plenty with no issues. The biggest pain in the ass about trying to refresh pre-ban glock mags now is that they no longer make the 9mm3 followers and the gen 5 followers don't really work right in the pre ban era mags.

Last edited:
I honestly wasn't even thinking about followers for the Glock mags. I just know they're old and a few have the +2 so have been under extra stress. Is it worth going to some crazy +5 nonsense for th 17 rounders?

Back
Top Bottom