• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for MA Basic Safety class, handicapped accessible, Lowell area

daveshrews

NES Member
My father-in-law (who has generally been somewhat anti-gun) has expressed interest in getting his FID card for the purpose of being able to possess some old guns that have been in his family for a long time.

He has a variety of health issues, and has limited mobility. Stairs are not his friend, and neither are uncomfortable classroom chairs. Does anyone have a recommendation of a safety class he could take that would might be well-suited to someone in his condition? He'd be willing to go a reasonable distance from Lowell, and I think they'd also be open to the idea of an instructor coming to their home to teach the class.

Thanks in advance!
Dave

Not to take anything away from lowell as I am a member and the guys who run it seem to have a great reputation, but I am not sure how handicap accessible I would consider it because of the stairs. Otherwise I would definitely recommend the classes there as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Not to take anything away from lowell as I am a member and the guys who run it seem to have a great reputation, but I am not sure how handicap accessible I would consider it because of the stairs. Otherwise I would definitely recommend the classes there as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ya I couldn't recall if they had a ramp or not.

Back
Top Bottom