Looking for M1A/M14 stripper clip guide/ magazine charger/loaders

You know, those little metal things that you can stick on a M1A mag to load it from a stripper clip?

I cant find anyone on the internets that has them in stock. Does anyone have a source either online or in the NE MA area?

And what exactly are they called anyway?

Thanks,
/John

ETA: I can find the .223/5.56 chargers everywhere, but nothing for M1a/M14 (.308/7.62).

Last edited:
I have ordered from him before, though it was quite a while ago. He usually sends with your order a whole packet of other things - pro 2A stuff, targets, how to become a Rifleman - all sorts of entertaining articles. A good person to deal with.

+1

A repack kit with these things is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks for the link! Have you ever ordered from this guy?

/John

Fred from Fredsm14stocks.com is the guy who started and runs Appleseed

I have ordered from him before - it can take a while to get the order from him sometimes.

Fred from Fredsm14stocks.com is the guy who started and runs Appleseed

I have ordered from him before - it can take a while to get the order from him sometimes.

I took the liberty of highlighting in bold text the part of the quote that is not possible to underestimate.

If the OP can wait a few days, I can look around to see if I have any. I had a shitpile at one time, but I'm not sure if I sold them all off.

FDF in Uxbridge has them in stock, 8.99 for a pack of 20(stripper clips). Never seen a spoon, i always thought you loaded the mag with the clip while it was attached to the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom