• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Harvard Sportsmen's club sponsor

Live-a-Little

NES Member
First time poster, but long time lurker. Before I continue I would like to give a big THANKS to this awesome community. You guys have been an invaluable source of information with a pretty good dose of humor as well.

Like the title says I am hoping one of you guys or gals will sponsor me for the Harvard Sportsmen's Club. Always liked what this club had to offer with its great variety of ranges, but never saw a need to join up until recently when I acquired my first rifle. Unfortunately, I missed the ridiculous 7/20/16 cutoff to build the custom AR that I had been planning, so I picked up a 583 series mini-14 instead for a project rifle.

Over the the coarse of the next year or so my plan is to turn this ranch rifle into a solid shooter all while increasing my skill and hopefull gaining some valuable insight from those more experienced than I. The rifle will definitely be getting a trigger job, compensator(mo-reaper?), and tech sights. After getting used to it and taking it slow there are possible plans for an accu strut, glass bedding, smaller gas bushing(.050?), cheek riser, scope or red dot possibly with a magnifier, more ventilated handguard, polishing of mechanism, and a new stock if need be.

As for me I am a 30 year old first time home owner and father to be with many other hobbies including scuba diving, hiking/camping, car/home audio, motorcycles/track days, amateur rocketry, craft beer/brewing, and a whole lot more. That being said since I am a new home owner and soon to be father that works to support my family my time is now limited and making shoots to meet sponsors is difficult. However, I do have availability to make the next meeting on October 6th.

So please if any of you are willing to sponsor me it would be greatly appreciated. I should also note that I follow strict firearm safety practices and am not new to rifles, just have never owned one. I have shot many as well as pistols.

Thanks

Going green here will probably help your cause as well.
it is very cheap considering the wealth of information and the unbiased political views [rofl]

Going to try and make one of these practices if I can move some things around, but don't know much about them.

What at time do they start, do I just show up, and are they every Wednesday?

Not sure what the start time is. You might try sending a PM to mlaboss.

Back
Top Bottom