• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for FFL near to take possession of firearms

I'm looking for a FFL near Worcester who is willing to take possession of firearms when someone's FID/LTC is about to be revoked or 209A order is about to be issued.

Please contact me if this is something you can help gun owners with.

J. Steven Foley
Attorney at Law

Collectors Firearms in Pelham,Nh. did mine...Got them out of this state and into the hands of family and out of the hands of a well known bonded warehouse.

agguns in Lowell does this sort of stuff all the time. He will come to you, and take all the guns. Used them to settle an estate once.

What's the story behind that one?

In a nutshell, villiage vault in concert with police who seize guns and send them to a bonded warehouse, steal your guns and sell them. There is a warm place in Hell waiting for those jokers at village vault.

I'll still looking for FFLs willing to store guns for reasonable prices, or willing to do bulk transfers when someone is in a bind.

While I appreciate people trying to help, I called up one of the shops someone suggested, only to find out they do not store guns. My preference is for the FFL himself/herself PM me with his/her location, and contact information. When I get a client in your area who needs to transfer his/her guns, I'll call you at the number given and tell you how to contact the client. I will not give out the information and will not call whatever number you give me unless I have someone in immediate need.

Back
Top Bottom