Looking for Corn Cob Media in RI/MA area

I've purchased the corn cob media from Wal-Mart for reptile cages but it has larger granules. It causes me problems with my reloading as the media has gotten trapped and stuck together and I've missed it. I want the finer granules but I'm not sure where to locate them in this area.

As far as Walnut media, I have 2 children with nut allergies and can't afford to have any nut particles in the air. Thanks for the help.

Where are you located? I bought a large bag at Grangers and have far more than I need.... Would be glad to give you some......[wink]

I've purchased the corn cob media from Wal-Mart for reptile cages but it has larger granules. It causes me problems with my reloading as the media has gotten trapped and stuck together and I've missed it. I want the finer granules but I'm not sure where to locate them in this area.

As far as Walnut media, I have 2 children with nut allergies and can't afford to have any nut particles in the air. Thanks for the help.

Hey Duke, you buy it by the pallet? I gues you do a lot more reloading than I thought.[shocked]

Heh heh

The pallet qty is what they would LIKE to sell you for the walnut shell media.
You can buy one bag of corn cob media from them. Heck, they'll sell you one bag of walnut, but it won't be at the cheap price, it would be at the full price.

Then again, I am in need of more media, just ran my Dillon 1000 and my Dillon 500 round the clock, switching out batches every few hours for the past three days. That media has had it!

And, there's more brass coming.

Plus, I am going to polish ALL of the Lake City I have, and start putting that out on Gun Broker. Maybe I do need a pallet worth.

Hey Duke, you buy it by the pallet? I gues you do a lot more reloading than I thought.[shocked]

I want to thank everyone for their help. I located a Grainger close to me in RI and I've several offers from Forum members to give me some of theirs. I appreciate the help.

Heh heh

The pallet qty is what they would LIKE to sell you for the walnut shell media.
You can buy one bag of corn cob media from them. Heck, they'll sell you one bag of walnut, but it won't be at the cheap price, it would be at the full price.

Then again, I am in need of more media, just ran my Dillon 1000 and my Dillon 500 round the clock, switching out batches every few hours for the past three days. That media has had it!

And, there's more brass coming.

Plus, I am going to polish ALL of the Lake City I have, and start putting that out on Gun Broker. Maybe I do need a pallet worth.
If anybody needed the cement mixer for case cleaning it is probably you.

Back
Top Bottom