• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Boston's Gun Bible

Does anyone know where I can pick up (around Burlington) or order a copy of Boston's Gun Bible? I've checked all the local stores that I can think of but I haven't been able to find it. Amazon, BN.com and Borders all say it'll be a 1-2 month wait to get it.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.

Interesting onservation. I wonder why?

I got mine from Fred's. Probably the best price available.

I once asked a Libertarian Party grand poobah if he had ever met Ken Royce. He looked at me funny and then said: 'Oh, you mean Boston T. Party?'

I said "yes."

He said: 'That man ... is going to jail.'

The LP poobah was referring to BTP's "extreme" views on gun ownership. I believe that the LP guy was/is less familiar with firearms laws than he should be (considering his party affiliation). From what I have seen, BTP never advocates doing anything illegal.

On the other hand, he had met BTP at a LP convention in Colorado, and BTP may come off a bit more "intense" in person.

I got mine from Fred's. Probably the best price available.

I once asked a Libertarian Party grand poobah if he had ever met Ken Royce. He looked at me funny and then said: 'Oh, you mean Boston T. Party?'

I said "yes."

He said: 'That man ... is going to jail.'
I suspect the comment may have more to do with his views on income taxes than gun rights.

Interesting onservation. I wonder why?

Go read the Gun Bible and you might get some idea.

Let's just say his view on things doesn't quite fit in with generally accepted opinions.

Boston T. Party would DEFINITELY be classified as a right wing extremist by the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Thanks for all the pointers everyone.

Fred's was tempting, but by the time I added a few more things to my cart to get past his $25 minimum, I couldn't afford the book any more [laugh]

Someone picked up a copy for me at Liberty Books and I will have it in my hands tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. And it sounds like Liberty is a very interesting book store worth a visit next time I'm up in that area.

Back
Top Bottom