• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for Boston Police Collectors

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
A friend of mine and I collect Boston Police guns and memorabilia (separate collections) I am trying to find other people who share our obsession. Of course BPD collectors are in competition with people who are trying to get guns from multiple departments or just want a police gun or a gun from America’s first department.

Have you talked with Mark at AAA Police Supply? It's just a hunch but if he isn't a collector I'm sure he knows some of his customers who are.

A friend of mine and I collect Boston Police guns and memorabilia (separate collections) I am trying to find other people who share our obsession. Of course BPD collectors are in competition with people who are trying to get guns from multiple departments or just want a police gun or a gun from America’s first department.

Have you checked this out? https://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/

Actually a very timely posting, since Boston Police Commissioner Billy Evans just announced that this week they'll be holding an auction for all of the firearms the BPD removed from the streets this year in their buyback program.....
(+1)
f4ef0a444afc76a634a49c09d4d26d48.jpg
4a7385f547610b85cd26fe23f71537b8.jpg
e66b59dd2516120b597b9fa1f75e3e0d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom