Looking for book referred in a few posts last few months

Gents, There was a book that you guys recommended that I believe was written by a Mass lawyer about Mass gun laws. I have been searching forum and google with no luck. I do recall looking a book few months back and was on amazon. Could I get a name of the book please. Thanks

You are probably looking for this, although Glidden is a retired police chief, not a lawyer:

The Law Enforcement Guide To Firearms Law, 3rd Edition 2015 by Chief Ronald C. Glidden covers all aspects of Massachusetts firearms law. In addition to Massachusetts and federal firearms statutes, the manual also includes firearms related CMRs, tables, forms, articles and notes from the author to help officers involved in either firearms licensing or enforcement to better understand our complicated firearm laws. This manual has become the leading source of firearms legal information for Massachusetts law enforcement.

http://municipalpoliceinstitute.org/manuals/law-enforcement-guide-to-firearms-laws/

I just took a quick look at this, and I will certainly pick it up, but I believe there is another book I am thinking off.

Back
Top Bottom