• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for an AR-10

Junior it is easy to say scar 17 now, but it is one expensive platform. You can buy a dpms gen 2 and m1a for the price of the scar. We dont know his financials

Junior it is easy to say scar 17 now, but it is one expensive platform. You can buy a dpms gen 2 and m1a for the price of the scar. We dont know his financials

I know, but im not going to assume he's poor, just throwing it out there. And i also don't necessarily think quantity is always better, especially in this situation.. Id deff rather have the SCAR than 2 of the others u mentioned..

If you want to build xproducts has stripped scar lowers now at what I am told is a good price...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Where can u buy the upper receivers? The uppers on a SCAR are the serialized part.

I know, but im not going to assume he's poor, just throwing it out there. And i also don't necessarily think quantity is always better, especially in this situation.. Id deff rather have the SCAR than 2 of the others u mentioned..

Where can u buy the upper receivers? The uppers on a SCAR are the serialized part.

No I've, havnt really looked into them (and didn't know about the inversion from ar's). I just keep getting this in emails from them..
https://xproducts.com/x-17-lower-re...rigger-module-fn-scar®-17s-sr-25-m110-pattern

I am using modified FAL mags , they are not hard to modify, but there is a catch..

The older metric fal followers have a small middle centered bolt hold open that doesnt work on lockback. It slides past the bolt hold.

They look interesting and reviews are great, but $2800 is a bit much because you know I am going to need optics and other things to "enhance" it.

I was thinking around 2k plus incidentals.

So, any FFL's around ?

I am using modified FAL mags , they are not hard to modify, but there is a catch..

The older metric fal followers have a small middle centered bolt hold open that doesnt work on lockback. It slides past the bolt hold.

That's cool, I'd love to get one. Pinning the stock is a drag of course though.

Well either the ar10 if you love the ar platform, go dpms g2

If you like AK, or garand charging platform go M1A. By springfield

Both fit your $$

Back
Top Bottom