• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for advice on my next Handgun.

Ugh, not reading through it, if this has been said, keep on scrolling:
I wonder if it's the grip angle of 1911 that just works for you. There are guns that have the same angle to the grip. I'm not enough of a gun nerd to know of them, but I've read about it.
Personally, I'd like 20 min's on the range with you and one of your 'poor shooting' 9mm's and fix that for you. It's you, not the guns if they are quality firearms, sorry.

It is your fallacy to think that OP needs to be 'fixed' because of a pref for the .45. The equipment should be configured to the shooter, not the other way around. It is downright asinine to say that the shooter should spend time and $$$ when he posted a thread specifically saying he wants recommendations for a 45 and specifically saying not to tell him to get a 9 !!!! And prefacing your post saying 'Ugh' I don't feel like reading just 4 pages of a thread.

Off topic a little bit but let's try to be good forum members and practice forum etiquette.
#stopNESfail

It is your fallacy to think that OP needs to be 'fixed' because of a pref for the .45. The equipment should be configured to the shooter, not the other way around. It is downright asinine to say that the shooter should spend time and $$$ when he posted a thread specifically saying he wants recommendations for a 45 and specifically saying not to tell him to get a 9 !!!! And prefacing your post saying 'Ugh' I don't feel like reading just 4 pages of a thread.

Off topic a little bit but let's try to be good forum members and practice forum etiquette.
#stopNESfail

Point is, 99% of blaming the equipment is operator error. Not making any comment about him as a person or a shooter.

I agree with this. Looks like .40 is the best round for undecided people.

You like dudes, so you want to go with the .45
But you also like hot chicks, so you want 9mm.

You can only have one, so you settle for the tranny, the .40. A chick with a d*ck.
^^^
This is Sig line material right here...

Back
Top Bottom