• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a roofer on the North Shore

johnnylc3470

NES Member
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good roofer on the North Shore. I had one local place come by and they were asking $19,500 for a full roof replacement which seems really high to me. I dont have a big house, about 1700 sq. ft. One side is asphalt and the dormer side is rolled rubber.

Screenshot_20190509-054458_Google.jpg Can be a little gruff and he is in business to make money but he is honest, and fair, will do a quality job and has all insurances. He also has been doing roofing for a long time and stands behind his work.

View attachment 283828 Can be a little gruff and he is in business to make money but he is honest, and fair, will do a quality job and has all insurances. He also has been doing roofing for a long time and stands behind his work.
Friend of my father's. I'll definitely be calling him next year for a new roof. Though my neighbor claims she reached out to Bob and he was 2x the cost of the next roofer she called. But my neighbor is a bitch and lies a lot so who knows....

Jack Golini is out of Wakefield and a member at my club. I haven't used him for roofing but he's a craftsman and I know he'd do it right.

Roofing Contractor | Roofing Company - Golini Roofing Wakefield MA

He also charters hunting and fishing trips and does leatherwork. His rifle slings are some of the best I've seen. All around just a really good guy and he's one of us.

Jack Golini is out of Wakefield and a member at my club. I haven't used him for roofing but he's a craftsman and I know he'd do it right.

He also charters hunting and fishing trips and does leatherwork. His rifle slings are some of the best I've seen. All around just a really good guy and he's one of us.

I agree. Jack did my roof and matched competitors price. They hand nail everything.

I agree. Jack did my roof and matched competitors price. They hand nail everything.

I'd love to get a quote from him but looks like he doesn't go further northeast than Beverly and I'm in Gloucester....

Back
Top Bottom