• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a range near you?

Funny, I am looking for a new range because I moved a week ago. Thought your links were to posts that had range lists...
People look for new ranges for all sorts of reasons.

Over the past few years the 3 clubs I go to have seen a big gain in memberships. I can't say shooting activities have grown as much but many more members.

An HOUR? Cripes, I can't imagine that. I left WPR because it was 20 minutes away. Heck, most of the state is almost within an hour.

An HOUR? Cripes, I can't imagine that. I left WPR because it was 20 minutes away. Heck, most of the state is almost within an hour.

Depends on what you shoot. I need a range between 200-500 yards. I am a member of Pembroke (45min) and Granby (1h20min).
If I only shot handguns it would be a lot easier.

No. No it's not.

Ah, actually, I'd say it is. From Auburn, I can hit Boston, Westfield, Greenfield, Lowell, Wareham, all of Worcester County, anywhere within 91 and 128 within an hour. That to me is most of the state. Out of reach is Gloucester area, Cape, Great Barrington, North Adams, Pittsfield.

I was asking about joining clubs too. But google isn't your best source for information.. Usually you would like a recommendation from a current or former member. I saved a lot of time by crossing out some clubs I was thinking of joining. Current members may tell you things that are not on a gun club website that hasn't been updated in 15 years.

They can also tell you things about renovations and capital expenses that you may not find out by just looking at the website..
I've sent a few emails in and never heard back.
NES members will give you the low down within 24 hours.

I was asking about joining clubs too. But google isn't your best source for information.. Usually you would like a recommendation from a current or former member. I saved a lot of time by crossing out some clubs I was thinking of joining. Current members may tell you things that are not on a gun club website that hasn't been updated in 15 years.

They can also tell you things about renovations and capital expenses that you may not find out by just looking at the website..
I've sent a few emails in and never heard back.
NES members will give you the low down within 24 hours.

Not just that, theres a lot of "dead" clubs that don't exist anymore or dont have an online presence with no answers on how to join or contact them. Hell im still looking, not the easiest when you have no "ins"

Back
Top Bottom