• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a place to shoot.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Mosin Nagant and I've been just dieing to try it. I haven't been able to fire it yet because I'm currently in the process of joining my local Rod and gun Club. I was suppose to be excepted in last night but for some reason the monthly meeting was cancelled so now I have to wait till next month to join. To add to it my brother is home for the next couple of weeks from the Air Force and I promised him I'd let him try it while he's home. I know my options are really limited but can any body think of a spot where I can go shoot? I'm looking to go out either this weekend or next weekend. I live in Plainfield which is in Western Mass and I could drive any where from the New York Border to Worchester. Also I'm sorry, I know there are tons of other threads on things like this but I couldn't find one that helped me.

The only public range I know of that would let you shoot a MN indoors is Manchester Firing Line.

I thought Smith and Wesson was pistol calibers only?

It's a hike for you but Leominster Sportsmens Association is open to the public on Sunday mornings (9-12 I think).

I'm up in NH but you and your brother can shoot as my guests at Monadnock R&G. (30 min north of Gardner, Ma.)
PM me as to when you'd like to shoot. I'll bring some toys too.

Back
Top Bottom