Looking for a (NRA basic pistol) safety class on a weekday

Hi all,

I am finally going to get my act together and apply for a MA non-resident LTC for the few times I need to cross the border and to remove my fear of taking a wrong turn near home while carrying and finding myself accidentally in MA.

The tricky thing though is finding a training class that I can take on a weekday (monday through friday) during the daytime (9am to 5pm).

Does anyone know of a training class that could accommodate me on a weekday? location and cost isn't an issue but I would prefer eastern MA (or southern NH) if possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think that GOAL offers such a class during the day. Check out www.goal.org for the class schedule and info.

Thanks Len, GOAL does offer a NRA basic pistol class every Tuesday but they are fully booked until July, I will see if there are any other responses here with classes available sooner than that otherwise I will sign up for a GOAL class.

If you are interested in taking a private lesson for NRA Basic Pistol, I can teach a course for you. Please give me a call at my office if you are interested. My number is (508) 879-5879, or (508) 395-6500.

Back
Top Bottom