Looking for a nice, lockable range bag.

bigtig50

NES Member
Does anyone have a recommendation for a range bag with the following? 1) ability to store and lock 4 handguns 2) big enough to carry all supplies i.e. ammo, clips, hearing prot. and eyewear, etc. 3) durable 4) shoulder strap OR wheels w/extendable handle
I have been looking at some shops and online but it is always best to get feedback from users. Thanks.

This is what I've been using for almost year, and I love it. I use the inner pockets to hold all of my mags, and I use the outside pockets to hold my range ID, boresnakes, and other small items. I drilled the zipper pulls for a padlock.

I bought this to use until I found a 'real' range bag to replace it, but so far I haven't seen the need.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...053&langId=-1&keyword=tool bags&storeId=10051

i have 2 different voodoo tactical bags and love them, a lot of their bags have lockable zippers and include the locks, check out their website for the one you like and give a look on ebay, i bought both of mine that way and saved a chunk for change vs going to a online retailer

+1 for the Husky tool bag, holds everything I need with room to spare. Home Depot also sells little combo locks that fit into the zipper handle holes without any drilling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom