• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a new club in theNH seacoast area

I just moved to the NH seacoast and I am looking for a club in the area. I want to be able to use my Toys that are not allowed in MA

any others, I had a really bad safety experience at country pond a few yrs ago.
I think you'll find that safety at Country Pond has increased quite a bit in the past few years. All new Members require a Club Sponsor. Along with the new Member, the Sponsor's membership is on the line for the first year, so Sponsors tend to be picky about the behavior of who they bring in. If you can't prove that you're safe and responsible, the odds of finding a Sponsor are pretty low. Also, new Members are required to go thru a two hour orientation session (along with their Sponsor) that strongly emphasizes safety and responsibility.

C
Look at Country Pond in Newton, NH

Country Pond fish and game. I've been a member for 3 years. Link below is the schedule of events. Green highlighted ones are open to the public.....there are many public events and they are all truly "judgement free zones"......as long as you are safe in handling fire arms you'll get to participate and meet some great gun nuts. If you attended few events you'll get to know someone pretty quick that will sponsor you.

Country Pond Fish and Game Club Coming Events

any others, I had a really bad safety experience at country pond a few yrs ago.
I've been a member for 3 years.....it's actually one of the safest ranges I have participated in. We don't require a range safety officers presence anytime the range is open like some clubs because we trust people that have attended the orientation and passed a live fire safety test. If that doesn't suit what your comfortable with in a gun club shop around........but......cpfg is an active, friendly, and all around safe club. You won't be sorry you join if you do.

Last edited:
My brother is a member at Country Pond, and I've shot a few events there.
Always felt welcome and safe, friendly crew.
I wish my club was as active and welcoming as these guys (and gals).

I submitted my application to pelham fish and game in late may. Hopefully they call me soon. Cant wait to join!

Back
Top Bottom