Looking for a new Cary gun

Well op as you can see there are alot of options. Best to shoot some at a range that rents. Or if you close to the cape I have most of these options. Either way. Good luck

CLICK HERE. You're welcome.

Same size as a Glock G19, maybe a bit smaller. Solid as a rock. Dependable as heck. Takes older Ruger 15 round (and greater) magazines. With a rubber "Glock sock" grip thing, it feels and handles great.
He said he wanted a "hammer gun," not a "hammer, masquerading as a gun."

G26 is good for bears but damn difficult to shoot accurate. P365 is much easier to shoot precisely. But, if it is enough against the black bear or not - don’t want to speculate.
I saw many more dangerous people than bears, so, my vote is forP365
wtf are you smoking dude. The g26 and p365 are both sub compact striker fired 9mm's that hold 10rds lol they are basically the same and the g26 has a bigger grip and is definitely easier shooting than a p365.

Easy to put in your purse?
no I mexican carry one in my thong. I haven't bought one because I have too many compact 9mm's and .380's as it is and I have no need for one, but I'm just saying they are hammer fired and modern and reliable, and definitely a viable carry gun, and I've shot a couple of em and they are nice to plink with, no homo.

no I mexican carry one in my thong. I haven't bought one because I have too many compact 9mm's and .380's as it is and I have no need for one, but I'm just saying they are hammer fired and modern and reliable, and definitely a viable carry gun, and I've shot a couple of em and they are nice to plink with, no homo.
Im just busting your balls. They are great for keester carry

Right, I was thinking g29. My bad.
have you ever shot a g29 or g20? 10mm is not that bad too shoot either, it's not the hand cannon the internet makes it out to be. I carry a g29 all the time, I also carry a p365. If had to pick one I'd keep the g29 because it will do everything the p365 will do but better and it will do more.

have you ever shot a g29 or g20? 10mm is not that bad too shoot either, it's not the hand cannon the internet makes it out to be. I carry a g29 all the time, I also carry a p365. If had to pick one I'd keep the g29 because it will do everything the p365 will do but better and it will do more.
Have I ever? Yes. Carry whatever you want, I don’t give a damn.

Shield in the summer, Beretta 92fs now. You need a good belt. I buy them from Hanks Belts. Beretta requires a vest which also holds extra mags.
Do not go by a gun. Go by your outfit. That matters. You do not want to look like Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver. :oops:
Nowadays make sure your car is equipped with Bear Pepper Sprays: UDAP Pepper Power

I want another gun now. Can someone recommend one that is around the size of a 938 that is all stainless, or blued steel, sa,da, with a decocker, and hammer fired in .32 or .380 that someone like James Bond would carry?

I too am in the market for a new carry gun. Looking for something the size of the P365, that’s shoots as well as the G26 but with a hammer and is chambered in something with more stopping power. Like the mangun caliber 40S&W.

Sig P229- nice compact size but not too compact that it will negatively affect accuracy. Runs smooth, nice trigger. Has decocker. I carry a P220 Compact which I don't really recommend for someone starting out because the capacity is on the low side and it's a .45. You can get the P229 in 9mm.

The striker fired vs. hammer fired argument is a regular source of entertainment on NES. If making excuses to compensate for a terrible trigger floats your boat, you would be better served by a striker fired pistol. If you want a very good trigger right out of the box, hammer fired it is.

I too am in the market for a new carry gun. Looking for something the size of the P365, that’s shoots as well as the G26 but with a hammer and is chambered in something with more stopping power. Like the mangun caliber 40S&W.

I am glad you didn't mention the gun should be sub MOA at 100 yards with a barrel no longer than 3.0", because that doesn't exist.

Why a hammer gun?

The hammer is one more thing that can get caught on something. In my opinion, a carry gun should have as few things as possible sticking out. You want something slim, with nice curves, nothing sticking out if possible ....

Like a hot chick, slim, with curves, high capacity rack, nothing sticking out (that would make her a tranny).

Serious, look at all this junk waiting to get caught on something compared to a striker fired weapon.
View attachment 427438

View attachment 427439
Gimme my props then for my recommendation?!

Back
Top Bottom