• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for a gunsmith, north shore MA

msdamato

NES Member
I'm looking for a gunsmith on the northshore for a few simple things. Weld a muzzle brake, cut a bayonet lug, simple stuff. I keep getting referred to a guy in Worchester but that's an hour and a half from me.

Theres not much up this way as far as gunsmiths...just suck it up and head to Santurri, I think hes in North Attleboro, thats not that bad.

Noah's Motors is in Saugus, RT1 North. He can do that work for you, he just did the same sort of stuff for me this summer.
781-233-1616

I'm looking for a gunsmith on the northshore for a few simple things. Weld a muzzle brake, cut a bayonet lug, simple stuff. I keep getting referred to a guy in Worchester but that's an hour and a half from me.
Jaymce (Gloucester)

Last edited:
I'm resurrecting an old thread to see if anyone knows of any new gunsmiths on the North Shore since 2010 that they would recommend. I'm hoping there are a few more around now versus 6 years ago.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Steve at northeast arms is my go to guy for AR stuff. Great guy. Rt 1 south bound Peabody I believe. Just had him build me another upper, couldn't be more pleased with his work.

Yeah, they seem to be the go to now in that area. Not to be confused with North Shore lol.

Back
Top Bottom