• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for 7.62x25 ammo

Any shops have any in New England. I dont mind traveling to buy in bulk. The only 2 shops Ive seen with it want way too much, and this was for the mil surplus stuff. I dont mind the corrosive since that is the cheaper way to go and I clean my weapons. Thanks Tom

I saw some large bulk packs of 7.62x25 at the Holbrook Sportsmen gun show today. Sorry I didn't get the price (don't have anything in that caliber).

J&G Sales has 1260 round cases for about 90 bucks but they won't ship to you in Ma. Are you near Holliston? There's a new gun shop on Washington St. Maybe you could order a case through him.

J&G Sales has 1260 round cases for about 90 bucks but they won't ship to you in Ma. Are you near Holliston? There's a new gun shop on Washington St. Maybe you could order a case through him.

I talked to to Ron at Sportmans Den in Quincy on Thursday about shipping to him from J&G. After shipping cost and FFL Im not sure if its worth it. Im waiting to hear back from Ron, but Im guessing he didnt call because the price was no good.

I'm sure somebody will scream at me to STFU, but you CAN order it online.

Just did at $8 for 70 packs of corrosive plus shipping. Not the best price but its better than what the local stores have it for. I will not disclose the company who I bought from to protect them.

Back
Top Bottom